A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Son/Daughter.....I sympathize!!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Awww FF!! Sending some hugs your way!!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Eh, don't worry about it! :lol::lol: :lol: Obviously I can get in PLENTY of trouble on my own! :mrgreen:

4. ForeverFaithful

Thanks kdc. Appreciate it.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Grief girl.
    (((( lots a love ))))

6. ForeverFaithful

Thanks Harley....don't mean to complain, but sometimes things build up and have to vent somewhere. Hubby isn't home nights for me to vent to him. He did tell me that I needed to find another job because he said if I wasn't happy, no one was happy........ I asked what he was trying to say and he just said, "You need to get another job". Hmmmm do ya think he was insinuating (sp) something???

7. harleygirl

Vent to us girlfriend. :lol:

inthebuff, welcome to the board. Nice screen name :lol:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

FF, time to dust off that resume and start looking! There IS something better out there, to be sure! Maybe even closer to Clayton. That commute would kill me. (Or I'd kill somebody:evil: )

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Go for it, FF, you know you can do better! Those people don't deserve you, anyway.

10. ForeverFaithful

Actually have already updated my resume and have applied at the same company my husband works at. There were a few opening in which I qualify for, so did the on-line application and sent my resume last night. Hubby just called to let me know that my app was already pulled off line and that they were impressed and that it was under review and may hear something soon, so keeping my fingers crossed. It is still in Raleigh, but I do know that the pay has got to be better (in 4 1/2 year have only gotten a total of $1.71 worth of raises and still only get 1 weeks vacation), I know the benefits are better, so what the hey. Kind of hoping it will be the position they have in their Garner Shop, (from construction to mechanics field), but I have a feeling it is at their main shop in Raleigh. Keep the fingers crossed!!!!

11. harleygirl

Yeah, ya'll can carpool!

12. ForeverFaithful

Thanks KDs....You know what one of the biggest things that tick me off is that this guy that has take over has only been there for 4 or 5 months and his word is being taken over mine, who has been there the longest. Also he is one way when people are there and another when it is just he and I in the office. I don't like being put down, made to feel like I don't know anything, being called a liar, and spoken to like I am a child! Ugh...best not get started because I will get fired up and don't want to go there and be in a totally rotten mood the rest of the night. He is just a jerk!!!!

13. ForeverFaithful

Harley, wish we could be able to car pool, but I would be working days and he works nights. That is why I don't go to things at night because I hate going without him, but he doesn't want to loose his differential (sp) pay by going back to days right now. He is hoping to eventually get into a service truck and that would be a little more money and possibly more overtime.

14. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG FF, so sorry to hear but like someone else said, they do not deserve you anyway and i am sure something better will come your way - good luck sweetie {{{{{{FF}}}}}}}

16. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

FF,
    Knowing that those of us who wore a uniform had to, at some point in a career, deal with someone on whom we wouldn't pee to extinguish a fire...well, seems like the FNG is the one....
    Wishing you the best of luck in finding a team that wants and appreciates you.
    As always,
    Check your six....

17. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Good Morning:mrgreen: FF, things will be okay. Good to meet you the other night. What a nice person! :p

18. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Good Morning my fellow addicts :)

Happy Thursday? Dh is sick :(

just rambling some today

19. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

The first step to recovery is admission.:) Good job:!: We are here for you:lol:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am going to play nice today. :mrgreen: