A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

they made me so sick it was unreal. I loved the shot but had to many side effects from it

SB I am considering this what was the recovery like?

2. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Next to nothing, had it done on a Thursday and went back to work Monday. I could have went back two days after.

3. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

really? they havent made me sick but if i forget to take one i feel dizzy the rest of the day ( bad i know )

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm on Seasonale.

Before Little Bit, I took Seasonale, and it was great.....4 periods a year, no problem. Now, I never know when to expect Mother Nature. Sometimes its twice a month, sometimes its every other month.......ugh

I did the shot (Depo) and hated it.

Yasmin isn't strong enough for me.

I got preggers with Mini Me on Ortho.

DH is getting fixed soon though, this should be my last cycle of pills.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I LOVE the Mirena! Can't tell I've got it, and Mother Nature no longer visits. I have it a year and zero problems.:-D Hated the pill, gained tons of weight on Depo, plus other side effects. NOT worth it. :evil:

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I put a lot of thought into Mirena, and if DH wasn't getting snipped, I'd probably go that route, but he volunteered, so ya know....

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Can't blame you there. Although I am 99% certain I don't want any more kids, DS is enough, we just weren't quite ready to go that route. I have 4 more years to decide now. :lol:

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

after having two at one time, I learned my lesson and got 'fixed' right then and there. But I was older and was sure 2 was enough. :)

9. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am on "Don't have a woman".:oops: :-( :-( :-( Volunteers?:lol: :mrgreen: JK. I am picky.

10. Southernborn

Hey, you should see my hair, it's red now...your favorite!:mrgreen:

11. ServerSnapper

:neutral: Teaser!!:mrgreen:

12. Southernborn

:oops: :shock: :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

13. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I hear that one of the positive side effects of a vasectomy is that she no longer gets those ("not tonight, I have one of those) headaches"

14. ServerSnapper

I cringe with the thought of the big "V" word.

15. Clif

Clif Guest

Trust me, in spite of what you might think, vasectomy is not a selling point.

16. Hatteras6

Actually, serv, it hurt significantly worse than the grounder I caught unintentionally (and in the worst way). And no, even though the story would be better if I had managed to hang on, make the throw, save the lead, and win the game with that play, it just didn't happen. At that point, I didn't care of the fate of the free world was in jeopardy. I just wanted it to stop hurting, for my tears to dry, and to be able to walk in a normal fashion. I was not in my "happy place."
    Compared to that, the vasectomy was a snip. Good chemicals allow one to relax and not pay attention. The after effects were easily controlled with meds, and an ice pack, which coincidentally "cooled" any sense of romantic ardor I may have thought about. With the boys on ice, it seemed that waiting it out was the thing to do.

17. Hatteras6

Clif,
    I guess that it depends on how good a salesperson you are, and how interested the customer is, right?

18. Southernborn

LOL Hatteras...OMG that was funny. Luckily, when I had my girls tied and burned, it didn't hurt :)

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

can we say "bored"

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It is for me :mrgreen:

Ahhh, gotta go to the grocery store, wash the dog, cut her nails and start packing.

Oh - I got a new (used) piece of furniture this am from one of my (awesome) customers. Like I needed another piece of furniture. :lol: