A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Not to scare you... but a lady at church, her husband has had a V for 10 years now and welp she's due in March I think. :shock:

So either it grew back together or...it ain't his. :shock:

Happy humpin' people. If I have another after getting spay welp it's ment to be that hubby will have to be fix next! :lol:

2. Clif

Clif Guest

I can't remember what the doctor said the odds are (it was a lo-o-o-ong time ago), but it's not entirely impossible that they did grow back together.

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

A friend of mine growing up..well her Dad had one and her Mom got prego at age 50, needless to say it wasn't his.

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

You may have to take them for a few more months. If I remember correctly, you still have to use bc for about 3 months to make sure he's shooting blanks....:rolleyes:

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

busy busy busy! just wanted to see if everyone was playing nice today. Rock on people....ROCK ON!! :cool:

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Well, I am NOT having a kid, that's all there is to it. ;)

7. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Koo said:

Happy humpin' people:lol:

:lol:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Grrrrrr:twisted: Guess i am gonna have to break down and turn the AC back on:evil:

9. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Yum!! Queso from Moe's!!!

10. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: Betta stay cool yo!!

11. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

ever seen that V8 commercial where the people get hit in the head!?!?!? id like to do that to some people on here sometimes!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

After you have been on here for awhile, you kinda learn to just let it roll right over ya - some folks are like my favorite saying - "Can't fix it":lol:

13. Tit4Tat

Dang, is it something I said?:)

14. GarnerGirl2000

i have noticed that! :)

15. GarnerGirl2000

nope not you :) no one that i see right now in this thread :)

16. Clif

Clif Guest

Is that place really that good? I've been thinking about eating there, but from the one commercial it looked like a "Big Daddy's" or a "Fudruckers"

17. Tit4Tat

GarnerGirl, guess I will see yall in the next couple of days. I have to have a CT on my back again. They are sending me your way.:mrgreen:

18. Tit4Tat

How about now....lol

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

my dh loves it, I havent been yet. but him to like it, it must be good he is kinda picky

20. GarnerGirl2000

its really good!!!! its a south west grill,(burritos and nachos like that ) i had the nachos and they were yummy!