A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I also wanted to say thanks to all your guys' kind words. I am just trying to bite my tongue and keep my mouth shut. Went into work to day and this guy was acting like my "best friend" UGH I hate fake people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep telling my husband that I am not a drinking person, but if things keep going they way they are, I may start! He just tells me won't make me feel better....hey I think I need more of those pain pills and then I won't care!!! :lol:

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Good Friday Morning people! What is on tap today? I will find my desk under all these papers today!

The :evil: bleep bleep bleep bleep:evil: iron died after I ironed my pants this morning and before I ironed my shirt....had to regroup!

But it is FRIDAY!!!! HOLLA!!!!

3. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

being the good wife I am, I tried my hardest to be quiet this morning and not wake up ds before I went to work so dh could sleep a little late, oh well seems he woke up right when I was leaving :twisted: (6:10am)

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

WHOOOP WHOOP! What an awesome day!

In 4 hours we are leaving to go on a REAL mini vacation! Me, DH, mom, dad, lilharley and her DH.
    We are going fishing at Harkers Island. Got everything packed but the cooler. :mrgreen: Shelby's ready too!

I can't wait I'm ready to go NOW!

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep, I remember you had a lot of stuff going on though. Mine was just a little snip snip and they went in at my belly button (maybe two stitches). My gallbladder was worse than that and they gave me some pain pills, which I can't take anyway, I just can't tolerate those things, make me sick to my tummy.

6. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

hello Friday!
    Ghost Whisperer and whatever that show is after it, all I can say about the guy on that show is, HOTTTTTTT! and I'll take a glass of wine with that.:-D

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy Friday to some of my favorite People!

holla for Friday!
    :mrgreen:

8. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

OKAY, I am FREEZING. Got on jeans, socks, tennis shoes, LS shirt and jacket and still cold...that's ridiculous. I'll be so glad when next Wed. comes so I'll be back in my office in another building, tired of occupying the bosses office at corp, because it's too COLD here!

9. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. CrazyFabulous

OH YES!!!! isnt that man beautiful?! why do you people think i watch it.....the great story line? LOL!!! more than a couple glasses of wine for me please! ;)

doesnt Jennifer Love wear the most fabulous clothes in that show? she has great boobs! wish i had some like dat!

11. INTHEBUFF

I was just being shy with the one glass thing, give me the bottle pleaseeeee, need something to cool me down while watching that man, second thoughts maybe the glass of wine isn't such a good idea, ain't got no man at home that time of night because the hubby works nights. Well, I do have my dreams.:oops:

12. CrazyFabulous

DH worked nights a long time ago and I hated it! NOW he is home at night to do my bidding. ;)

13. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Who pooted?

14. CrazyFabulous

my boys are all crackin me up today! i heart dem!

15. INTHEBUFF

It's not so bad, has some advantages such as I get to watch my shows and there's the two kids and two big dogs to keep me company. Why didn't the instruction manuel for the kids inform us that ya might get one that's a chatty cathy, sending my manuel back for an updated version.

16. KellBell

Just ordered a weighted vest! can't 'weight' for that sucker to get here!!

is it 4pm yet?

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I love animals, but I'm not wreaking to miss one. No swerving! I'll never forget, once a little beagle came running out at me, I was doing at least 55, I did scooch over, and straddeled that little dog with the truck, I didn't hit him though, lucky little devil!

19. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

If it comes between me and someone champion pooch. Then I am making sausage.

20. KellBell

wonder how my sister's best friend's surgery is going.....

sigh