A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

You nut!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

now you would only be able to call me that because of your expertise in the field, correct? :mrgreen:

we gots to stick together us nuts ;)

3. KellBell

ok, raincheck!

once you take them laps, that'll perk you up....and then we'll all meet back and get something stirred up for the afternoon, k? k.

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yep yep, wonder if we would be considered class A, B or C nut?

5. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

you mean "hang in there" together :) lol

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Nah its not that time. Just having a bad day. Someone who lives down the street from me who I have never met, has started telling some people things about me that are not true and it really hurt my feelings I guess cause I don't even know her.Or know anyone she knows for that matter. A friend told me she was saying this stuff at a public place and she over heard and realised it was me when she described my house car and me. Then I started work and just everything going wrong.

7. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

:-D :-D
    sounds like a weiner to me :-D

8. KellBell

LOL, yes THATS what I meant.....you, ummm, nut.:mrgreen:

9. Tit4Tat

She is jealous. Who cares what she says. right?

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

lol I had to read that twice.

11. Tit4Tat

Baa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa. Nuts/hang in there....BAAAA HAAAA.

Omg, thanks for the laugh.

BAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA

12. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I guess that means we are either righty's or lefty's

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

good gracious can you tell I am getting delirious (sP)

14. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I shouldn't but it was a little sick what she said. I have 3 brothers that I call on alot to do things for me ( I use them lol) they live closer to me and they will fix things I don't know how to. I am only home late well after 6pm. I will call one to put stuff together for me you know stuff like that. Any ways she told some one at a buisness I go to that I have a different man at my house 3 or 4 times a week and I am a**** these are not men they are my family. My dad comes over my grandpa I have 4 brothers in NC they come ones farther away but any how she is telling people that one is my sugar daddy he is my Father. Why would she say that stuff? she has never even met me. I am not sure who she is but was told what she looked like. Shes nobody I know. It just hurt my feelings. I guess I am suppose to make them dress in drag if they come to my house so she won't get the wrong idea.

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

na, next time tell your brothers/daddy to bring a friend :twisted:

16. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yes, I hate those days, they suck. Hugs sent your way!

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I beleive I would have to set her straight and tell her to MYOB. That's a mighty big assumption she was making there! Nosy people!

18. Clif

Clif Guest

The big question is, why do you care? We just went through this with someone else.

Those who know you know the rumours are false, no one else matters.

19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Thats What I am saying why does it matter who is at my house anyhow? I swear the only man at my house in the past few weeks are blood related to me. I just don't see why its any of her buissness anyways. If I knew who she was I would go knock on her door and tell her off. Now I just wonder if other people think that I am running a ho house too just cause they come over and help me.

20. Clif

Clif Guest

If you feel that you have the right to care what she says, then you have granted her the right to say what she wants to say.