A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I guess I care because I am not use to being called a whore. I am not use to having people I don't know say they would divorce their husbands if they even spoke to me. That puts it out there every time she runs her mouth in someones head that I am a bad person not to be trusted. I don't like that.

2. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I think for now on when someone says I heard someone say this about you, I am going to stop them and say if they aint got the balls to say it to me I don't want to hear it. Cause things like that just hurt my feelings then I won't even know what someone says.

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

and you can tell them to kiss my *** too!:twisted:

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

why must people smack and pop their gum in a public place ( waiting room ) where others can hear?!?!?! that is so FREAKIN RUDE!:evil:

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep, you are a better person than me, cause I'd call the person out. I couldn't keep my mouth shut, I'd tell them what I heard and correct them.

6. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

OK, I will stop.:lol:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Let me tell you a little story Angel Eyes, gather round chillrins'

I used to live in a subdivision, much like yourself, I was a single Mom, now while I am no 'playmate' I fancy myself kinda cute (ha). So there I was, working single mom of 2 little precious boys. I had these two, umm, well, bee's across the street, neighbors. Nosey doesn't even begin to describe them, but you get my drift, always peering out the mini blinds to see who was over at my house, conveniently needing to 'check the mail' when I was outside with someone, you know the type (Gladys Kravitz). Well they started to talk, and speculate and make assumptions about the going's on across the way, and I know this cuz their precious children played with mine, and you know how children can talk, so I said to myself, se;f, let's fix them. So from that point on, I mowed my grass in the shortest shorts the law would allow, bathing suit top, everytime they would come out to check the mail or arrive home from work, I would make sure I 'dropped something' that I had to bend WAY over to get, right there in the middle of the front yard....and guess what? miraculously, like when the seas parted, the gossip stopped. I always waved and said Hello!!!! How are you!!! Thats a great color on you!! Ba Bye now!!! See ya.

The morale of the story: Give them something to talk about since their lives are so lame, and smile whilst doing it.

The End.

8. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

KT, Do you still have nosey neighbors? If so, where do you live now? :cool:

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I so love to hear stories like this, very good advice

10. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Good story Auntie Kel Kel!!! I can see you doing all of these things dirty hooka!

11. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

:p :lol: :twisted:

12. KellBell

HA, funny. I don't have nosey neighbors any longer, I moved. So sorry. :mrgreen:

13. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Teaser!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had one back in TN who had a telescope set up in his living room, I didn't realize he was that nosy till he admitted going around the back of our house to peek in the window so he could see what kind of big-screen tv we had delivered! I quit running around the house half-dressed, I can tell ya that! :shock: :shock: :shock:

15. KellBell

8) takes one to know one......

;)

16. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

alright KT what are we talking about this afternoon... did you get your time in at the gym. I missed my walk a friend came by my cube and chatted with me. So that helped pass the time by?

what we got girl!

17. KellBell

I got my time in at the gym...ran the track today....ughhh, wears me OUT. However, I feel fabulous now, am ready for the afternoon to go by fast!

Let's see, what kinda stuff can we stir up round here.....to get folks all bent outta shape......:rolleyes:

18. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I'm keeping busy over in the child rapist thread right now...2 more hours I go home do da do da

19. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep, I'm out of here in 2 hours....ready for the weekend!

20. KellBell

ok, lets get back to that 'Passion Party' you were talking about....how's that working out? made the guest list out yet? How about those fabulous DOOR prizes...????