The most annoying things EVER.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Oct 5, 2007.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

If it just aint right. You gotta!!:mrgreen:

2. ServerSnapper

Fat chics with tramp stamps and low waist jeans and a belly shirt.:evil:

3. Clif

Clif Guest

Because you chose the smiley from the ones below the text box instead of from the ones to the right.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

And they are EVERYWHERE aren't they! Cover it up! :lol:

5. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Thanks Clif!!!

OK I am a total moron!! I don't have any smiley faces on the right of my text box only on the bottom!

Clif....go ahead....put this question on your most annoying thing that this thread is talking about!!!

6. ServerSnapper

Amen...I have nothing against curves with extra padding. But fitting a size 14 into a size 10??? and then let the roll hang over?? What if I were a size 52, and fit into a size 38...wore a muscle shirt with fat and skin tags hanging out the arm pits. Plumbers crack galore. Now that is attractive.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think it's called "denial"................................:lol: I can't stand to see the roll either. And for the record, I'd have a roll too if I wore something like that...............that's why I don't.:mrgreen:

8. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I think your in the plain mode. aren't the smileys in the go advanced section? for real?

9. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

:)

Hey...I think I got it T4T!! Thanks, now I'm not so crabby...at least I can now do smiley faces :)

I still don't have any smileys on the right of the text box but I found the Smiley's on/off switch at the bottom of the page and it gives me the key strokes for different emicons (turns out, I was putting the - in my smiley's) :)

10. gaby's mom

gaby's mom Well-Known Member

people who blow their nose at the table then open the napkin to look at the snot inside.:evil: Then use the napkin again to wipe their mouth:shock:

11. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Click on User CP, toward the top of the page. Then click on Edit Options. Then scroll down the page to the bottom, and you will find a choice of options, one of which includes the acronym WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). Choose that one.

12. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

OMG, that made me gag....

13. gaby's mom

gaby's mom Well-Known Member

me too which is why I hate it so much. My FIL does it all the time!

14. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Thanks...gonna gag now......:)

15. Rostrawberry

I could go on all day.....but I won't.....I can't stand ignorant people and especially when a 30 year old acts like a 10 year old.

16. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

no but AGAIN hispanics are the ones who like to stare 24/7!

17. Rostrawberry

I know the feeling...they look down on us like we are the trashy ones.

18. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

As opposed to 'Tiddy Men'? :lol:

19. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

• People who think that everyone else considers it a priviledge to listen to their bass-busting music while they drive and sit at a stop light.
    • Buying a little bag of Pistaschios and shelling them...only to find that most of the nuts in the bag are brown, shriveled and taste like a baby dragon poopie.
    • People at work who turn the fridge up to 10, thus making my Diet Dr. Pepper turn to ice, causing it to overflow when I open it.
    • People who talk and laugh so loud outside our office building that I can hear them from my office...on the 3rd floor!

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Easy answer for me:

1. Stupidity
    2. Liars