Bad dining experience

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by MrDj, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I enjoyed it. I always get one of those game thingys and play texas hold em.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I love BWW...Asian Zing is the best thing invented....IMO. And I get one of those game things too for trivia. My kids love it there and so does DF. We have always had good service and hot food. We also buy the sauces and use them at home.

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

LOVE that Asian Zing!!!

4. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I really like Lonestar by Walmart. I think it is better then Texas steakhouse. I had some garliccy thing and it was good

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I think Outbacks Kukabura Wings rock!

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Don't get me started about my last experience about Lonestar, and the crap that happened.

Suffice to say they along with a a few other resturants in Clayton will never have my shadow grace their doorstep again.

Craig

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I'll usually stop in on my way to get my haircut in Sundays. Grab a few beers, play some trivia and eat some boneless wings. Then head over to SportClips since they don't open till 1pm on Sundays.

Craig

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I kinda like the Comet Diner. Never had a bad experience there.

9. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Me either, and the food/tea has always been good!

10. riprock

riprock Guest

PIZZA INN, Kudos to the new staff

I have not been to the Pizza Inn in a year, not really happy with the product or the staff, but a friend had a B-day partyn for his son so I was prompted to make an un-wanted visit.

I have to say that the resturant has done a complete 360, food was great, staff was funny and service was terrific. I had seen signs of new management but this was certianly a shockingly positive turn around. Plenty of food, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN, and the manager took the time to visit with our table and wish a Happy B-day.

I know the food business and how hard it is to maintain a staff, overwhelming amount of product and a huge crowd, especially pain in the butt patrons.

Great job and I'll be back again, MY KIDS LOVED IT and that's all that counts.

Thanks again John, great job:-D

11. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

where is that Comet dinner?

is that the place by lowes in Clayton. All i ever ran into there was an extremely rude waitress and I have never been back.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Odd that this very same sort of post has appeared in several threads today?? :confused:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Pepper, it's in the next center over from Lowes. Most of the time it's ok, I don't know that I've ever had a rude waitress, just the occasional slow one. I've eaten there many times. It's not cuisine or anything, but you won't leave hungry.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, I was just trying to be "diplomatic" about calling BS. :mrgreen:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

We are all definitely on the same page on this one:lol:

16. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yup, good distinction - aware is not necessarily savvy.