A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

WURD! miserable week....and many ahead. my AR girl had her baby 5 weeks early (everyone is good) but man.....all these hats I am wearing (good thing they are fashionable). LMAO! I am such a dork!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

<<<< doing back flips and landing in the splits,arms raised in a 'V', in front of Lee Lee >>>>>>>>

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

3. le

le Well-Known Member

Honestly, this comes as no surprise!

4. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Very exciting week for you and I hope the interview goes well! Birthday party for you??

Ohhh, speaking of eyeglasses.... My hubby, sister and a friend of his all ordered Prescription Eye Glasses from this site over seas for about the total cost of $19.00 (I know it is overseas but it saved us a lot of money)!!!!!!!!! They were the real deal too when we got them in!! No, they do not have 1,000's to choose from but my sis and husband both have astigmatism and still got the right prescription and saved a few hundred dollars when the total was $19.00. Good for a back up pair or if you wear contacts generally! Here is the website if you need another pair!

http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:shock:

6. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

na not for me, a friend's kids...I had mine a few weeks ago :)

nice deal, I will have to keep them in mind next time I need some new lenses...

7. KellBell

double :shock: :shock:

8. CrazyFabulous

hmmm.....wonder if is has something to do with the part of the country I originate from?! ;) :-D :shock: :roll: :twisted:

Pot or Kettle?!

9. CrazyFabulous

damn straight....now dats what i be talkin bout!!!! :cool:

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

ok, now I am really bored.. I do get my new furniture on Friday too, cant wait.. I need more space for my passion party, I hate for my guest to be sittin on the floor.

So when is everyone going to the fair? not sure if I will make it, if so it will be next week early one morning...

11. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

we are going next wed to see paula deen :)

12. CrazyFabulous

what furniture are you getting? how exciting! DH and I are taking the little demon to the fair friday. Large son is flying for the 1st time tomorrow (my nerves are tore to pieces) with meme to see AU and AK football game.

get that party going chic!!! we dirty chics cant wait!!!!

13. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

We are going either Sat. or Sunday all day! It's going to be perfect walking around, looking at cows, eating funnel cake weather!:mrgreen:

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

we got a new couch, chair and loveseat all black leather... you ds will be fine, I love to fly cant wait to take my own ds in the air...

the party is set girl, the 19th at 7 bells.. come on over..

16. KellBell

Gosh, someone is warming up something that smells wonderful, making me hungry WAY TOO EARLY. Dang it....smells like FRIED CHICKEN too.

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

ugh, our microwave broke this morning, after I fixed my coffee. So looks like I will go grab something from the top of the hill..

might go to wally world tonight and get me a little personal micro for my cube :)

18. KellBell

I get to eat some grapes, a giant apple, an orange, and a whole wheat turkey wrap with cucumbers, lettuce and spicy mus-My Friend

AFTER I get back from the gym

but I am hungry now MOM. :rolleyes:

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I had some RF Vanilla Wafers for a snack after I did my mile walk at break :)

20. le

le Well-Known Member

I miss my summer garden.