Pizza Inn

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by football, Oct 5, 2007.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

but of course....

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

hehe, I dont work for them.. :mrgreen:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

You were the one to cast the first north vs. south stone....:roll:

4. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I don't work for Pizza Inn but I have worked with the public for YEARS and I know how the "public" can be. When I go to a restaraunt, I go in and deliver the same respect I should be given. I've been on their "end of the stick". Have I ever been treated rudely? Yes. So I finish my business and I leave and don't go back. But there are some people that think restaraunt staff should bow down an worship them becuase they have entered the place and proceed to make fools of themselves in the process.

5. RacerMan

RacerMan Guest

Just like he says.. No I dont work for them.

6. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Agree that customers should not be rude. But what does that have to do with keeping a buffet stocked and clean, (other than the folks who let their kids run wild.)

Okay, so you say you don't work there. But, wonder if you know "football" and "UR2L8". Well, I guess if you know one, you know both;)

7. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I'm being serious now....who the heck is "football" and "UR2L8"?

8. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

"football" Seemingly, the most recent username the manager of Pizza Inn has created so he can come on this board and pretend to be a woman who takes her husband and kids to PI and has a wonderful experience in an effort to debunk the comments others have made about the poor customer service an lack of pizza on the buffet.

"UR2L8" Same guy, different name. Still defending Pizza Inn but this name was needed so he could teach MNREDSKY how to communicate better with people I suppose:roll: Makes ya wonder if he has a personal issue with her or something:cool: