The most annoying things EVER.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Oct 5, 2007.

1. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

:shock:

2. MommySAIDno

Are we having a bad day robbie dear:?: :shock:

3. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Ut Ohhhhhhhhh.

4. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I NEED a VACATION.......TOOOOOOOO stressed out......... it will come to pass, always does, must be the Holiday season.....

5. MommySAIDno

Okay, here's whatcha do. Take a deep long, breath. Now, let it out slowly. Now... go give the wife a backrub or a foot massage or something, anything that's really nice and totally unexpected by her. Might surprise you what you get in return.:cool: It might make things seem a little less stressfull. Hope it does.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You sound like my DH cause he has to deal with me through the Holiday season, i get so stressed and want everything to be perfect and can never get everything i want done and the poor man, after 26years, has finally decided to just join in and help me out with the decorating and such:-D He still does no shopping, planning, cooking, baking, etc., but he finally gave in and doesn't fight me on my crazy decorating and has started throwing his own ideas in there and participating. He grew up not doing a whole lot of celebrating on special occasions and i grew up making a big deal out of everything - took us 20 years to finally figure out the compromise but it is worth it in the long run:lol:

Good luck, have a stiff drink, and try to focus on the positive blessings you have instead of the negative - makes the world seem a whole lot better.

7. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

>For me....the new boss :)evil: )

>My daughter's bedroom (have to be careful where you walk due to everything on the floor)

>My son's room (smells like I don't know what)

>My neighbors across the street that let their dogs run into my yard, which makes my dogs bark and go nuts (mine are in a fenced area)

>Stinky people

>Not being told thank you when you go through the drive through for lunch

>Not being acknowledged at the grocery store, or anywhere else when you go through the checkout line

>Someone drinking the last bit of tea or whatever and putting the empty (except for just a few drops) back in the frig

>All the trees that have been cut behind my house where some new construction going on and then finding their drain facing my yard

>My ex SIL (who is a total witch and saying things to her kids about their dad and trashing him in front of them)

>People who cannot take NO for an answer

>People who come to America and refuse to learn to speak the language but expect us to learn to speak theirs

And I could go on and on and on....and there are so many I agree with that others have posted too.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So what happened to the old boss that my DH and i met????

9. ForeverFaithful

He is working over in RTP for a smaller company. Talked to his wife and she said he loves it. The company he is working for doesn't like to bid jobs that are over a million dollars, so....

The guy that took his place was initially hired as an estimator/assist PM and had said that he didn't want it full time, well now his head has swollen and looks like he is going to be permanent. I have got some apps out, so am hoping I can find something and get the sam hill out of dodge! I walk around on egg shells right now and am so stress there!!!!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Aw girl, so sorry for ya - have you talked to your exboss to see if they have any openings in his new office - i know he thought the world of you even though he didn't express it to you enough.

My DH changed jobs too, still holding out on whether it was a good move or not:-D

11. ForeverFaithful

No, haven't talked to him about that. Not sure I want to drive all the way to RTP. Bad enough trying to get to north Raleigh as it is.

12. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

people who play the "victim" and I hate liars....:roll: :lol:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Knew there was a reason i like you - we are on the same wavelength on this one:-D

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Me too!

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT!!!! AMEN AMEN AMEN!!

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Tit that Avatar is fuuuuureaky!!

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and what in the devil is that clown doing at that pace???? for goodness sakes8) 8) 8)

18. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

i dont know but its scary i think i have told her that 3 times now :)

19. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I hate it when something terrible happens to people and they dwell on it for the rest of their life and use it as a excuse for all of their future actions and failures! Bad stuff happens to most people, learn from it, grow to a better person because of it and move on!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Amen and amen!! We've ALL had bad things happen, at some point you have to move on and stop being the victim! Living well is the best revenge.