A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I tried to talk a co worker into running around the office with me changing all the clocks to 5:00 p.m. She won't do it. What is wrong with people? Where is their sense of adventure?

2. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Your not alone in that I am not eating it either. Reminds me of bait too.LOL

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

If shes gonna be that way then you should change the clocks and say she did it . LOL

4. ShrtnSwt

Dang wish I would have thought to do that. Now it's 4:30 so it doesn't matter. By the time I am done it will be 5 p.m. Next week I'll do it!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I am finally off the phone putting out 1 fire :roll: :roll:

Only took 3 hours - yeah me :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I can't wait to start our new adventure :p

Miller Time people, Miller Time and lots of it!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

3 hours??!! I can't be on the phone that long!

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Soooooo..................how in the heck do I have "Swimmers Ear" when I haven't been in a pool in months, lol! I'll just be glad when the drops kick in. :?

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I hope it was on speaker or your ear must be a sleep. lol

9. ShrtnSwt

From the shower?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have no clue..........the doctor didn't either. :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. ShrtnSwt

Ok not liking Froggers or your dr. they don't seem to know much!

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Depends on what you are fishing with. The Blue Island roll is crab meat, avocado, rolls into a thinly sliced cucumber roll. I'd hate to think you fish with cucumbers and avocado. While the california roll is nothing but crab meat, cucumber, avocado, and seaweed paper wrapped in rice. And yes the crab meat is cooked.

Craig

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Nope, talked to every and I mean EVERY department at Corp to help this customer. FINALLY, someone who understood what NEEDED and HAD to be done.
    I'm just wore out from all that yelling I had to do! :shock:

<insert selfish plug>You know, I feel like I go WAY ABOVE the call of duty on every job for every customer and I love it! But somethings Corp needs to be involved. What a pain. HARLEY GIRL FOR RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!

14. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but that was funny!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You guys are making me miss working:shock::shock::shock: i may have to start job hunting soon just to get out of the house again - when you have worked since you were 14, staying at home without adult conversation gets old really quick. Now if i was a domestic kind of wife, it probably wouldn't bother me but geez, give me an office to run or people to sell to anyday over cleaning the house:lol:

16. ShrtnSwt

I swear I just heard 2 gunshots very close. :neutral:

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Didn't know you were unemployed.....what happened? :shock:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh it was all good and no hard feelings, just one of those chances you take when you work for a family business and when a family member needs a job, well you know how that goes:-D - they took great care of me with a nice severance package and everything and i feel good about helping the business the time i was there.

i just gotta figure out what i want to do next. i am 48yo, have been an office manager, an accountant, a bar manager, a sales manager, etc., i guess it is time to figure out what i want to be when i grow up:lol:

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

That - I can SO relate to!

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Getting ready for Bambi. That's DH is today ... stalking deer and chasing dawgs:mrgreen: