A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

They told me the same thing with my last ear infection. :evil: Also, I have this reoccurring rash that starts around my eyes and works it's way down. Looks like Lupus but it's not ... Dr doesn't know what it is and other drs there swear is poison. Hello?! I do not do yard work. Some people don't do windows, I don't do yard work... :mrgreen: ...So. It can't be poison because I don't go near it. (I know we have the same dr.)

2. nsanemom22

No... Dh and my Mom are the same way ... they buy shrimp - I buy cocktail sauce - and they just give me a disgusted look. :mrgreen:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hmmmmm! I actually saw Dr. Capps yesterday, Dr. Joan was booked. That sucker woke me up at 6:00 am this morning, I felt like someone was sticking a hot poker in my ear, I was just about in tears. 3 Aleve's, and an hour with the heating pad and I was able to go back to sleep. :shock: These drops better work soon! Anyway, I'd definitley be seeing someone else if you can't get an answer soon.............that's the pits! I have eczema, which I have had come up around my eyes. I don't get prescription stuff for it anymore, I just use the coritsone cream w/aloe and it does great for me.

4. nsanemom22

I don't know what this crap is that I get. It starts around my eyes and works it's way to my knees! And it's always the same 'pattern'. It comes various times of the year, any where from 6 mos apart to 18 mos. The first time it happened I had been bit by a tick and had gotten antibiotics. It was either a reaction to the bite or the drugs... What ever it was, I still get it, but with out the tick factor. :roll:

Sorry folks... tmi I know - :p

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK, that's weird! LOL! My DH got poisen ivy a few years ago, got the shot for it, to make a long story short, he was allergic to the carrier for the medicine in that shot. No one had ever seen that before at the doc he went to, they were in there taking pictures of him! :shock:

So don't feel like the Lone Ranger, but if you don't find out soon, I really would see someone else.

6. nsanemom22

LOL Ok... He can be the Lone Ranger ... But I at least get to be Tonto. 8)

It isn't happening now, it's been about a year... But I agree, next time there will be a second opinion.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Don't you just love people that you can't make happy, no matter what?? :rolleyes:

8. nsanemom22

My 8 yo just informed me he shot The Other Woman today. (daddy's new Benelli) :roll:

I know, I know... But he's my BABY! :shock: :oops:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's a good thing I remember what a Benelli is, lol!

10. nsanemom22

LOL He went fishing a few years ago and when he finally got home near midnight I asked how his girlfriend was. He said. "She's in the cooler" with a super big grin. ... Now she's hanging on the wall. [​IMG]

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So is anyone Christmas shopping yet? I've gotten a few things in the gift stash. Found some great stadium blankets from the clearance section on Staples.com, they are waterproof on the back and having a carrying strap for less than $6. Woo hoo! I don't know whose getting them yet, but you can't beat the price! I also picked up some super nice kitchen scissors from Agri Suppy today, they have wooden handles and should last for YEARS rather than the cheappy plastic ones. I got one for myself a few weeks ago and love them! Love that place, they have the neatest stuff in there.

Can you tell I like giving practical gifts?? LOL

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We went to the Fair today............now I am broke. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. nsanemom22

14. nsanemom22

15. nsanemom22

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I have to go out of town this week and don't want too. I miss being a little girl at least then if I didn't want to do something I could pout and get my way. LOL

17. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

haha! Neil Diamond now thats some oldtime syuff for ya, yeah yeah I know I must be old!
    take it easy dont you know jeeze i do remember all the words lol.

18. nsanemom22

I must not be to far behind ya... I knew the title and lyrics bit not the singer. :lol:

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Happy Monday People!! Hope yall had a great weekend and ready for some fun today on 4042 land;)

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

HI HI HI!! Happy Monday....bahhh...:?

I have 2nd interview today!! eeekkkkk.....

:mrgreen: