A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Oh no you didn't go there!
    Know how to get a State graduate off your doorstep?
    Pay for the pizza.:lol:

2. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

GG - you should call the guy in the booth over there and ask them that question! LOL

3. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Just heard that.... but a different team of course.... Not state. LOL

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

watch me :)

5. INTHEBUFF

This is what I was told, members have to use their BJ's card at the pump to get that pricing for gas, BJ's has all of their personal information as to where they live etc. therefore is they drive off without paying they know who it is, but my question has always been what happens if the person using the card is not the member but someone else (stolen card etc.) and drives off without paying, the member who owns the card gets in trouble.

6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! good one sissy!

7. INTHEBUFF

Can you pay with cash first, pump second? I don't think using your ATM/DEBT card legally gives them your address, does it?

8. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Nope.... she tried that... They are tranferring her to Mr BJ himself right now (on the phone)! LOL

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I was thinking, pump first, then pay cash, what choice but do they have to accept it if its all you have on you. BUT.. they are PrePay pumps for cash customers at BJ's. :? Thats just wrong.... :?

10. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I hate my hair. :x

That being said, ya'll have a nice day!!:)

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

:shock: :mrgreen: Are you guys talking about......GAS?

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. INTHEBUFF

I've noticed since last summer that everywhere I get gas it is posted that if your paying with cash you have to pay first, this is because of people stealing gas.

14. INTHEBUFF

Oh lordy!:shock:

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

The Spirit gas station at the corner of 42 and Guy cuts you off at $50. :roll: Then ya have to start over again.

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

there is nothing better than a apple cinnamon mini rice cake with a dollop of organic peanut butter on it!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

17. INTHEBUFF

OMG, I thought that just happened to me. think it might be because of people pumping than driving off?

18. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

most all gas stations are like that nowm which sucks for those with big autos..

19. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Can I just......vent for a sec?

If ya call to make an appt. and proceed to show up for the appt., could ya just do what's asked and not make a federal case of it? I sure would appreciate that........

If you call for directions, please have a pen and paper ready BEFORE the person gives you the directions. That would be appreciated also.....

Please bring what is asked for you to bring to your appt. If we already had the information or had access to it, we would not be asking you to bring it.

We aim to please! But cannot do everything......

Thank you for your time!

20. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

wow! do you work with me and dawn!?!?!?!?!? oh and you forgot please dont roll your eyes when i ask you to fill out paper work so we can update your files!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007