A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

thats a cute punkin :) i carved mine in the shape of a pirate boat :)

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

you'd need a couple dozen or hundred LOL just ready to go home and see my ds and dh and relax

3. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

nice we went to Lake Johnson this weekend and had a great time, I want to go back this sunday and have a picnic and rent a pedal boat!

4. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Ummm I just heard that the entire class needs to write an apology letter. I bet it was that tall kid causing all the trouble. LOL

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I bet it was that TALL kid...

are you serious? for what????

6. ShrtnSwt

Acting up i guess. Not sure.

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Let me tell you what......that tall kid better not have started somfin or the queen is gonna hammer down. all ya'll might hear it at your house!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

8. ShrtnSwt

I know it couldn't have been the short one. He is an angel. LOL I am sure it was all of em boys and girls. Supped up on sugar probably.

9. KellBell

that's what I am screamin sister...there will be heck to pay at the house....I mean it too!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

10. ShrtnSwt

Are they gonna get into trouble EVERY time they all do something? First the Code 300 drill and now this. arghhhhhhh

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Duke #1 Wooohooooo

12. KellBell

LOL...no kidding. Last thing I said, as I headed out the door this morning....'You better act like you got some sense at that venue'. Wow, gonna be a long night for the Bailey Boys and a long sentence too....

Let's see

I will always be respectful when I am out in public with a group

no no

I will not follow along with everyone else when they are acting the fool.

ahhh yes, even better, 250 times!

13. ShrtnSwt

All the way to school this morning I kept telling my lil one how he better act.

14. CrazyFabulous

Emailed the teacher....waiting to hear. auntie kel kel that sentence is not nearly long enough! how about......

I promise that I will forever more listen to my all knowing and wonderful mother because she is always right and I should always act like I have good sense in public and listen to the teachers like my life depends on it.

:-D

maybe they should write pharagraphs!!!!

15. CrazyFabulous

Last thing I said before dropping off was you better be good on that field trip or your life will be very difficult! :evil:

16. KellBell

that's a good idea, that's what I had to do back in the day, it was always a 3 liner....

or how about this:

If I ever want to see the light of day I will not hang around that TALL KID And that short boy anymore, they are bad infuences and cause me to get in trouble everywhere I go.

:mrgreen: :p

17. CrazyFabulous

hhhmmmm.....lets re-think this......I bet it was those look alikes that started this whole mess. Double the trouble AND you know what they say about that apple......;)

18. ShrtnSwt

I think my son needs to re think his buddies. LOL
    Ok my son can be hyper and silly and might start a little spark.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  19. ShrtnSwt

Oh yeah speaking of these wonderful little youngins did they get their projects done?

20. CrazyFabulous

they all have it in them BUT stick the 6 - 8 of them together and it spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!! I warned both of dem teachers!!