A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

mine did!! On time too! we had lots of fun!

Now got to get through this states and capitals biggie on Friday....and hopefully they'll ease up some!

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

mine was out of town for 5 days so we are still working on it. i asked the teacher for forgiveness! :-(

the short one?

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

LC you of all people should know how they all are when they are all together.

4. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

pay the man for his pizza and get him off your doorstep.
    only good kinda blue is carolina blue.:lol:

5. CrazyFabulous

trying to block that out of my memory!

ok......she said the tall one will fill me in and ms h will send home a letter for us to sign. i think demons have just entered my body! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

6. KellBell

I have decided they will write all those facts down off that study guide for the Social Studies test they have to ALL re-take tomorrow, that's the ticket.....study while being punished.....

that's a looongggg study sheet too. ;)

7. ShrtnSwt

GROUNDED!

8. INTHEBUFF

you girls are cracking me up, don't know what all your talking about but can take some really good guesses. ours are big girls now, didn't have little boys but have plenty of nephews and can take a good guess at what's going on at school with them. recently my 7 yr. old nephew gave another boy a black eye at school, mom asked why he did it, he said "I told him, DON'T YOU GO THERE" and he didn't listen", apparently the other boy was teasing him about his little girlfriend, ya know "johnny and sally sitting in a tree...." and the poor boy couldn't take it anymore.:)

9. KellBell

oh yes, goes without saying, along with the sentences and the handing over of the iPOd. 'Note home from school' on the 'Punishment rules' posted clearly in both boys rooms, automatic 250 sentences and 3 days grounded.

10. ShrtnSwt

Mine has yard work when he gets home.

11. KellBell

Us gal's all have 11 year old boys who are in the same class. Lucky me I have TWO eleven year olds.....and they all hang together. So it's not like any of them can lie about anything, or we, the mom's will compare notes.

:twisted:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thank you girls so much for reminding me how thankful i am my baby boy is in college and the other 2 have kids of their own:lol::lol::lol:

But ya'll do bring back some funny memories.

13. ShrtnSwt

This morning DS said he forgot to take his meds. He said his friends (KB and LC) sons like when he isn't on it. But his other friends doesn't. LOL

14. CrazyFabulous

all 3 of our boys (KT has twins) are in the same 5th grade class. put them and 4 other boys together and they act like they aint got no sense atall!

15. KellBell

Glad we can help you and INTHEBUFF out, anytime, I can share shenanigan's.....never at a loss for that, for sure.

And as bad as it is at times, I wouldn't have it any other way and I am glad I don't have girls. ;)

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i have to agree with ya on that one, so glad i just had boys too.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, I look around the mall on the rare occasion I go, and I thank GOD I don't have a girl. :shock: :shock: :lol:

18. CrazyFabulous

NOT a truer statment has ever been said!!! ME TOO!!!

19. ShrtnSwt

I'll just wait for the granddaughters in 20 yrs. I have 2 boys also.

20. INTHEBUFF

Good lord, that doesn't change, samething holds for grown men, hehehehe!:lol: