Pet Perfection

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by UNCHEELS, Oct 18, 2007.

1. UNCHEELS

UNCHEELS Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the owner of Pet Perfection has set up shop somewhere else? We were a client and my dog is in need of grooming. I was hoping she had changed locations and someone on here might know where I could find her. Thanks.

2. twisty

twisty Well-Known Member

We were also clients, and were surprised to see that she'd gone. I think I heard that she had gone to work in the grooming salon at the Pet Smart at White Oak, so we did take the dogs there last time but we didn't see her there. Sorry I can't give you better information on where she is.

3. kw

kw Member

I had heard she moved to a boarding place off of Old Drug Store Rd. I wasn't able to find her though. Must not be hurting for business, because she didn't tell her clients she was moving, or at least not me and several others i have spoken with. Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing her. I used her for several years and loved her. Would love to know where she ended up. I am thinking of trying Beauties and Beasts next time. She will come to my house for just about the same price.

4. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

she is at pet smart for now. she couldnt find a place around the area to move her shop when they bought the land.

5. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

She is at Pet Smart, but in Garner, not White Oak. I know she is hoping to find something to reopen her shop. We were also a customer so did some checking. I forgot what the number was, 661 and I forgot the last 4.

6. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

A couple of weeks ago a mom at my son's school told me about "House Calls Dog Grooming by Carmen" - (639-3979). I have a brussels griffon & a border terrier. Both of these are non-shedding dogs - which is great. The problem is that their hair has to be stripped which can take hours. Before learning of Carmen's business, I couldn't find anyone locally that would strip dogs. The closest I could find was in Cary. My husband dropped the dogs off at Carmen's house, she groomed them and then returned them to me. I think she normally grooms the dogs at your house - but because my dogs take soooo long - she did them at her house and then drove them home when she was done. Our border terrier, Teddy, is almost a year old and we had never had him groomed professionally because no one wanted to do anymore than wash him. He looked like a totally different dog when Carmen finished with him. I was worried that after spending a few hours having their hair pulled out that they would be a little grumpy - but my dogs really seemed to like her. I was so pleased with the work she did that I thought I'd pass the info along if any of you were looking for a dog groomer.

7. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

We have used her, and she did a good job. It was very convenient to have someone come here, and it was actually $10 less than I paid last time in a shop, AND I didn't have to spend the gas and a total drive time of an hour between drop off and pick up. My dog just got a bath and a shave - no fussy hairdo, so you may want to ask for other opinions if you have a dog that needs something precise.

8. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

FYI--- We boarded Big Woof Woof at Pet Perfection and were very pleased. :hurray: They have an indoor 'play yard' area + the usual kennels.

Thumbs Up from us both.

New Location- NC 210 towards S'field from I40 (or Raleigh Rd). about 2 miles on the LEFT.

* I am not the owner, in her family or otherwise paid to give them a positive review.

9. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

When I took my poodle to be groomed I was told she had reopened over by McGees Cross Roads, so now I am confused.....

10. H3xKing

H3xKing Well-Known Member

Kelyel is correct, the new location IS on 210, in front of Reedy Creek Store near Lassiter Rd.

FF, area is sorta considered McGees.

11. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

she has now opened a grooming shop again out near 210/50 area Let me get her number adn i will post it ok. she will now also be keeping dogs for owners togo outof town. :)

12. dephygravitee

dephygravitee Well-Known Member

Anybody have any thoughts on Pet Perfection and its new location and services? I need to place my dog in a kennel for a few nights and I am considering my options.

13. LI-bratz

LI-bratz Well-Known Member

she is now located at 210 & reedy creek. She moved there a little over a month ago. Her number is listed at corner of 210/40 & 210/ raleigh rd & then 210/50 all I remember is 938
    She is great & still does grooming & has boarding

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I don't know her but will probalby try her when Peppercorns's eye gets better. She has built a very nice new building opposite the Amoco gas station on 210. - near reedy creek

15. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Again, We were happy when Big Woof Woof spent the night w/ her. He was fine, came home happy and did not have that doggie stressed odor at all.
    We will use Keri's place (Pet Perfection) the next time was go out of town.
    938-9341

16. kingrichard43

kingrichard43 Active Member

Boarding

Do you happen to know the boarding fees? We usually board "his highness" at the vet's office but I prefer a dedicated boarding facility & this 210 location is convenient.