Marco's Italian Rest & Pizzeria

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Apr 30, 2007.

1. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

ohhh I love Venero's

2. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I do to, and Primavera

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Mellow Mushroom, Amedeo's, Moonlight and the list goes on and on.....2 Cousins, Venero's....all much, much better.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok guys, i guess i am gonna disagree with the most recent posts. i have never had a problem with Marco's, although i have always done the carryout, the food was always great and real pizza. i guess if all you are used to is Dominoe's or Papa's, then yes, it may not be to your taste. Personally i prefer a more NY Italian authentic pizza and have never been disappointed. i also love 2cousins and cannot wait till they open their new location (just learned they are gonna have a full ABC license:-D).

5. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Now I am hungry for 2 cousins.....yummy

6. OmniOne1

OmniOne1 Well-Known Member

From my understanding the new Two Cousins will be a sit in only restraunt. With a bar. Marco's also sells beer and wine and whatnot.

7. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Had a sheet pizza from Marco's last weekend- it was so good. We have always had great service and delicious food. I know people are partial to Venaro's; we haven't been back in months - got tired of the watered down diced tomato sauce and the dough on the knots and pizza that was hard to chew.

Oh, my gosh - Little Venice - I remember it well - went there many times fo lunch with co-workers. Talk about real Italian food.

Went to NY in Oct. and picked up Lupo's Spiedie Sauce. They now carry two new versions of it in a Southwestern Flavor. I marinate the chicken and through it on the grill - it is very tasty.