A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

How about that drive this morning?

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

that was funny. i looked up and there you were. :)

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

ok, I'm pushing 40 so someone please tell me how I can be mistaken for my 18 yr old daughter's sister? I know I look good, but 18??? :mrgreen:

4. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

arggg

I know ya'll know my motto is "Stupid should hurt!" but tonight I witnessed something that was far and beyond FLIPPIN STUPID!!!, I pulled up to get gas at the BP station on 42 across from the YMCA and there was a flippin stupid A-hole smoking a flippin ciggerette at the pump while he was holding the nozzel to the flippin pump!!! i MEAN C'MON !!REALLY!!! it is one thing to be that stupid, but to put so many (all pumps had occupants) people in that much danger PAALLEEEEZE!!! the ignoramouse was driving a blue 2007 silverado 4 door pick up. after I bellowed at him he left going right onbarbour mill Rd. what an anal passage!!!!.
    Ok thank's for letting me vent, although i still am very angry I hope for his sake i never come across him without my children in tow, and just so you know I waited for him to leave before i pulled up to the pump i stayed a good distance away on the other side of the parkink area. my car in drive and 911 in my Phone waiting to press call. I mean GEEZE!
    wheww, I hate STUPID!!!!!!!!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

"Can't fix stupid":roll::roll::roll: As a smoker, i have always known it is common sense not to smoke around gas pumps - what in the world is that person's problem that they do not even think:rolleyes:

6. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Good Morning my friends!!! 1/2 day for the kids today. They are out of school tomorrow.

ummm, I have nothing else to say right now...:lol: be back later, I gotta go read my homework.

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy Tuesday.....

Kids out at 1:30'ish

Fun stuff at school tonite

Trick or Treat tomorrow night

Is it Friday yet?

8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Good Morning Kids! Space heater on in my office....freezy. Does everyone else sing like a rock star in their vehicle? I sound GREAT in der! ;)

9. ShrtnSwt

Didn't see the tall one this morning like I do every other morning!

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Good Morning Peeps! Glad its Tuesday and ready to be off tomorrow! LC I sound dang good in my car :)

11. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Running a little behind b/c its the little one's 4th bday and had to deliver cup cakes to school. :-D

12. ShrtnSwt

AWWW happy birthday to the little one!!!!!

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I think it should be automatic that when the kids are out of school, or have early dismisal, we do too.

14. KellBell

I 2nd that!!!:mrgreen:

15. ShrtnSwt

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

17. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

The TARHEELS suck!!!!

18. KellBell

yep

always have

pretty much always will

19. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep, I tell ya, I don't know what I'd do with all this early dismisal, etc. if my boss wasn't cool enough to let me work from home of those days!

20. KellBell

Time? who the heck ever heard of a freakin'time? I don't understand people, I just don't.....