Lowes Foods Opening?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tamo245, Oct 30, 2007.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I just went to www.lowesfoodstogo.com, and you can find the store under Raleigh in the store locator. If you click on weekly specials, or circular at the top, you'll see the ad for tomorrow's grand opening, and there's some info in there. TONS of bogo's!

2. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I wont be there until 715. save me a milk and toaster. lol

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I don't see it under Raleigh. What's the zip code?

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

It didn't have the zip, but was the last one under Raleigh, it's called Middle Creek Commons. Not at lowesfoods.com, but at lowesfoodstogo.com.

5. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

So what time are they opening??? I am confused. (and had no sleep!)

NVM saw where it said begining at 6 am. I thought you guys were kidding!!! Honest!!

6. Tit4Tat

7. Vinalexnc

Vinalexnc Well-Known Member

They opened up at 6:00 AM I was about 10 after. Great store !! There was already a bit of a crowd !!

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Yikes, with triples tomorrow I dont know if I have it in me. (or need any food thanks to Faye!) I feel like I should be running out there right now, as youngest school age just got on the bus... but I think I will leave the awesome deals to everyone else.

9. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I got there about 6:25 and got my free milk, free bread, and free toaster. :mrgreen:

Brenda

10. Tit4Tat

I went at 7 30 ish. I got free milk, free bread, double points at the wheel, and a toaster. The toaster thing wasnt supposed to start until 9. Oh well, got mine! lol
    Finally, some variety! Got some unique and different stuff. That is what I like about Lowes Food.

11. le

le Well-Known Member

I plan on hopping up there at some point today...and looking forward to it. I remember the first time I ever entered a Lowes Foods and was shocked at such a fabulous produce department. Adios Food Lion.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Le, your Q-Pons from me and my mommy are on the way to ya. :mrgreen:

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep yep, thats the reason I don't shop at Food Lion, the produce Department....so glad I don't have to drive all the way to Harris Teeter now, can go to the new Lowe's. :mrgreen:

14. le

le Well-Known Member

Gracias amiga!

15. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

Does this Lowes have any good meat deals for the new opening?? Or just in general??
    K

16. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

b1g1 top round london broil
    b1g1 split chicken breasts
    b1g1 oscar myer bacon
    b1g1 flavored pork loins
    b1g1 pepsi bottles
    b1g1 alouette cheese
    a whole lot of other stuff

free milk and bread, a wheel to spin to duble triple to 10x your green points
    a huge inflatable cow outside - (no she is not falling)- maybe for a tasting later
    pepsi taste thing out front
    free samples all over - don't eat lunch - go here
    a a hundred men in ties all smiling and being nice.

it was nice but the high class boing music was annoying....how about some country?

17. Tit4Tat

I loved the music in there. I was jammin the whole way through.

The deli area was shoulder to shoulder with people in suit and ties, deli people everywhere, boars head reps everywhere. Every time I turned around I was bumping into one of them. It is nice to have help but dont ask me every 2 min. Its overkill! Then again if noone was there I would complain about that.

I just feel like complaining I guess.

Now, what to do with the toaster. lol. Christmas present? Birthday? How cheesy!!!

Save it for when my kid moves out, Probably never......

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  18. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when the Grand Opening sales are going to end? I like the BIGI items that were just listed!!!

I just can't get out there today!!!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The new store is very nice! Loved how spacious it was. Now............since all you 4042 people have your own store, maybe I'll have better luck with the Clayton one during triples! :p

20. Tit4Tat

:lol::lol: