Gas Chambers ARE BANNED in NC

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JSatterfield, Nov 8, 2007.

1. JSatterfield

JSatterfield Active Member

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

3. JSatterfield

Yes I do, but I would rather you do your own homework.
    Call the Ag dept and ask, or download the new rules and read it.

When you have your answer, please PM it to me so I can see if you have the statistics right. Then I will grade you and see if you if you have enough credit to go to the Homecoming dance!

Now get going, shoo, get started, I need your paper back no later than 3 hours from now!!:p

4. Clif

Clif Guest

You had EBI personally done to you and you felt no pain. Cool. Now explain to me how it is effective, if you'e still alive.

The problem as I see it is the part where the government comes to me and tells me to have an operation performed on my healthy pet. You have no right to mandate that.

I'd much rather the shelter euthanize an animal than let it die on the streets of starvation or perhaps something more gruesome.

To paraphrase Inigo Montoya, "You keep using those words. I don't think it means what you think it means."

5. ServerSnapper

Your ignorance is second to your arrogance.

6. JSatterfield

7. ServerSnapper

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  8. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Do people you can't see talk to you, or do you have his direct line?

That's one way to avoid the question. So basically if you don't know, then how do you know EBI is painless?

Wait a minute. In one post you say the chamber will be needed in extreme cases, now you're implying it will be completely gone. Which is it?

Now let's talk about the cost of EBI. What about the training, certification, and equipment? How will that "equal out to the penny"? That just doesn't make sense, but I've never met a furball that did.

That is great isn't it. Damn the whiny starving kids, we KILLED a cat humanely today!

You are a vegetarian, right? Please tell me you're not just another hypocrite?

9. Clif

Clif Guest

I'm happy to see you have a new "special friend". Knock your socks off, kid.

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Time until this thread disipates into nothing more than a peeing match and is deleted, T minus 3.............2........................

11. ServerSnapper

WAIT....I don't have to P yet.

12. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

13. ServerSnapper

14. JSatterfield

Yes, I am.
    PRAISE JESUS

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I've got bigger fish to fry nowadays, naptime is only so long you know! I've been following your posts for some time now, and feel confident in passing my crown to you!

Keep on keepin' on!!

16. JSatterfield

17. ServerSnapper

Look at it's previous posts. Way back yonda. So we know this heffer has been around awhile. But only posts under this name when the barn is bare.

18. ServerSnapper

Ohh so the Student is now the teacha...I can snatch the pebble.

19. JSatterfield

what did i everdo to you:confused::confused::-(

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yup, this is no newbie for sure. Careful, the next post will be every bit of personal information you have ever shared on this forum with claims that all of your so called friends sold you out and the PMs are FLYING. <rolls eyes>.

Only thing I see here is flying sockpuppet-monkeys.