A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. JCG

JCG Well-Known Member

I have to go to Chapel Hill Monday for a check up. I don't like going every three months. But am thankful that I am still here and able to go.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I need my friends email addresses.

Hey....if you're my friend, PM me your email address.

If you're not my friend, don't worry about it.

If you know for a FACT that I already have it, don't PM me.

Thanks and have a great day!

3. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I find it so funny when you walk up behind people and they are talking about you or someone you know well.... but they do not know you are right behind them.... And then you respond to them with an answer to there conversation! :) :lol:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  4. Clif

Clif Guest

That's pretty much why I stopped talking about people behind their backs. It seems like every time I did, that person was standing right behind me. I figured I had a choice, either do a 360 before saying anything, or just not saying anything period. The latter took less energy.

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

What a Tragedy!! The new band or lead Singer is good. But man. Lane could harmonize with Jerry like no other.

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

You ok today?

7. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

LOL - yeap.... It is easier to just not complain or say anything at all!!! LOL

8. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

no, scrooge got us again today! LOL

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

DS#1 was trynna tell me where some place was-somewhere we had been ..
    And he says, "You know!, when we went by that place?! Butt Ugly!!...".

*sigh* kids ... :mrgreen:

10. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!

It is FRIDAY :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

11. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Oh yes...TGIF:mrgreen:

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

*doing the happy dance*

I am SO glad it's Friday. I have a 3 day weekend! Wooohoooo!!!

13. Southernborn

Me too...woohooo....:mrgreen:

14. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

yes it is and

Only 46 shopping days left till Christmas!!!:mrgreen:

15. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Shoot, where did the year go? My daughter was telling me the days she would be off soon and I asked why so many. Dumb me, Thanksgiving...what happened to the stupid year?

Grace

16. Clif

Clif Guest

Finally! Karaoke is back on the agenda. :-D

17. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Hi 4042 'ers!! GG and I both thought about you guys at the exact same time last night when we were in our meeting until 9:00 pm!! :)

18. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I had the most wonderful dream last night, ever in my life. I woke from it at 2:15. And, I reached for C6’s hand to make sure that I was awake. Her reassuring touch told me I was.

I dreamed that I was in the most Peaceful place. It was, in my mind, the place that we call..Heaven. But not winged angels, and biblical stuff. Think more like, Heaven Can Wait, with Warren Beatty. It was more of a receiving station, but was so pleasant.

In between the dreaming and the fully awake stages, I began to wonder if I had actually passed on, you know, like I had had a MI in my sleep, but without any pain. It was if , in a flash, I was there in my Peaceful place.

In the midst of this stage between dream and wakefulness, I thought that if I reached out my hand and touched C6’s hand, that I could communicate with her, that things were all right, that even if I had “gone’, that it was peaceful for me. In this stage, I was thinking that I hope it would not be too hard on her, too painful..if, in fact, i had actually 'gone'.

She returned the handhold. And, as she began to stir, she turned over to me, and we simultaneously said, “I love you.”

We talked about it this morning over coffee. I apologized for waking her. She said that she had fallen back to sleep peacefully. She also said, after I talked about the dream, that this conversation was much too early in our lives to have.

I understand her point, that we have so much to do, so much time away from each other to overcome.

This morning, I find myself in the most Peaceful place ever in my life. It was tranquility, with a perfect cup of coffee, shared with the LOML.

I hope and pray that you find this Tranquility. Enjoy a Safe weekend.

19. Southernborn

H6, that's wonderful! What an awesome dream to have. You're wife is lucky to have such a thoughtful fella!:mrgreen: Thanks for sharing!

20. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

LOL!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! yes we did!!! :)