So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. stonecold

stonecold Guest

It is OK. "One" is better!!!

2. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

BUMP

Bumping up for some of the newer folks so they can get to know to 4042 gang!:-D

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I was wondering where this thread got off to!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks so much Mommy for keeping it current:-D

5. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

well since I didnt do this I guess I could tell yall something..

Female, 30 married 6 years... both of us born and raised in Clayton have one ds who will be 4 in Feb.. have 2 dogs and 1 rabbit... aviator is something I made playing around in photoshop when I use to run a MSN group from moms.. now I spend all my time here and myspace talking with old friends and meeting new ones.. Graduated in 95... hmmm what else you want to know..

6. gaby's mom

gaby's mom Well-Known Member

I'm me!

37 yr old female, married, 2 daughters--one just graduated from high school the other soon to start kindergarten. Have a cat named Tiger. I'm a former fraud investigator but now a stay at home mom. I make custom ordered cakes and cookies in my spare time but hope one day to become licensed. My screen name is a combination of both my daughter's names.

That's it--nothing more, nothing less.

7. Clif

Clif Guest

Oh good. I was afraid it was the answer to: What do you call a gay baby?

8. gaby's mom

gaby's mom Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. WhatNow

WhatNow Well-Known Member

Thought I'd introduce myself here. I've been "reading/lurking" for about a year and I enjoy reading many of the posts here. Almost feel like some of you regulars are "old friends" since I've been reading many of your posts for so long. Many of you have such great personalities and a wonderful sense of humor. Guess maybe I'll start posting some now as well.

I'm a 40ish married female with young children. Also a SAHM, My user name describes my state of mind about 70% of the time and my current avatar just seemed to fit my personality.:mrgreen:

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you folks better. I'll try not to step on any toes when posting:oops::?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Welcome to the board! If you've lurked that long, you know not to take anything said on here too seriously and HAVE FUN! :mrgreen:

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ahhhh, come on. Stepping on toes is half the fun :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

My toes are beaten and stomped daily.

13. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Nobody deserves it more! :mrgreen:

14. WhatNow

WhatNow Well-Known Member

Well.....okay then....

WHO the %#%* asked YOU for YOUR opinion.

(how was that?? j/k);)

15. ServerSnapper

I am a proud one....

touche'

16. KDsGrandma

You know I love ya, SS. :lol::lol:

17. ServerSnapper

Yes ma'am. Good thing I am not an uptight wind bag like a few of your counterparts..:mrgreen:

18. KDsGrandma

Now behave yourself, young man. Do I have to stomp on your toes again? :mrgreen:

19. ServerSnapper

20. j*j*s*mom

j*j*s*mom Well-Known Member

32yr. old female, married 12 long years to a cop. 3kids, 2boys 1 girl ages range from almost 2 to 10. work full time then go home and work another full time job.