A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ok, are you talking about my 3 gemini personalities? :mrgreen::lol::lol:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I got's my hair did last night....and got lots more layers put in (trying to be glamorous like Tit4Tat) and I love it!! ;)

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL, nope, just the usual crap, car trouble, well trouble, I'm still waiting on the the third one to rear it's ugly head. :?

4. mnredsky

Oh :shock: Sorry! ....Just keep telling yourself that the 3 times a charm :mrgreen:....maybe it will be something good.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

One can hope! I'm just in a little funk, it will get better. ;)

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

This is nothing a nice back rub and some soft lite music can't fix. Just throw on some Black Label Society and relax.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Too much work to do, but it's a nice thought!

8. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Bet it looks fabulous!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm getting mine trimmed again tomorrow. These short cuts require a lot of maintenance. :lol:

10. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Random thought: I wish these freakin idiots that are working in our subdivision would hurry up and get out of here, I'm tired of all the construction traffic and nails in the road and their trash that they leave behind and that port-a-potty is an eyesore. Does it REALLY need to be right there in front of someone's house for the whole world to monitor? And I'm sick of them blasting their radio at 8am I know they've been wide awake at work since 6 but come on.

11. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

GREAT! I am glad to help. He takes care of my brats and does a great job!

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Good morning Darlin'!

13. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

It was about $16...and I'm telling ya', the sub was small! The stromboli was average size. I know I got to HUGE stromboli from Marco's and it was the same price. I guess I have been spoiled by Ragazzi's...the have a KILLER meatball sub that includes a side for $5.75 (I think thats how much it was...I am positive about it being under $6). The meatball sub there is huge and has three "steroid" meatballs (as my niece calls them). :)

14. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

why do people have to smack so loud when the suck on a lollipop? drives me freakin nuts!:roll:

15. mnredsky

Ask them, "is that how you always suck on things," ....Mortified they will stop :mrgreen:

16. GarnerGirl2000

lol geez!!!

17. clive

clive Well-Known Member

Lolipops, gum......I rarely buy either for my kids because I can't stand to hear that sound. It becomes trash very quickly if they're not quiet with it. With adults I would guess that cleverly worded requests to subtly embarrass them would work. There's a lady where the kids used to take gymnastics in Smithfield, you can hear her smack on her gum from 30 feet away!!:shock:

18. GarnerGirl2000

I cant stand either sound! and yes this is an adult that i am talking about. an adult that got candy for coming to the drs office!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, things are looking up. Thanks to an internet search, I believe what is wrong with my van is covered by a recall. Woo Hoo!!

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You know what?

If I take the time to bake a plate of cookies and take them over to my new neighbors house to welcome them to the neighborhood, they should at least have the decency to return my plate, even if they aren't going to come out and be sociable.

Grrrr