paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Has anyone else ever seen anything in their home or anyone elses's home that looks like dark shadows moving real fast out of the corner of your eye?

2. clive

clive Well-Known Member

Do you have cats??:mrgreen:

3. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Mice???

4. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Nope....just two dogs outside.

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yes. Accompanied by knocking at the back glass door, light switch flickering.

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Be very careful. This is something not to joke about. If you go looking for it. You will probably find it. I am pretty well versed on this one.

Best thing to do is sit in your home. Very still, and very quiet. Just listen for awhile. Try to use a digital recorder. Ask questions. May seem silly but if you get responses I don't think you will be laughing...

7. Cleopatra

And don't go ghost hunting!!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you left out the part about rolling a fatty, prior to getting the digital recorder out....;):shock::mrgreen:

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

No shadows here, but a couple of months ago our security cameras recorded this big "ball of light" hoovering over the top of my car. My husband had went outside while it was out there and he could not see it with his eyes, but you could see it on the night vision cameras. Everyone freaks out when we show it to them.

10. ServerSnapper

I lived in a home when I moved to where I am now that had two suicides in it. It was an uncomfortable feeling all the time. Heavy air. Hair standing up on your neck. I always felt like someone was watching me. I would hear footsteps at night upstairs. I would here a whistling sound from the bathroom. Weird things.

Bring one of your dogs in. See how they react.

11. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Better call TAPS ( Ghost Hunters)

12. Cleopatra

I wonder who bought that house where that little girl was beheaded last spring. IIRC, they had a realtor from Wake County. Do you think the new owners (if it has been purchased) have had any experiences or even know what happened there?

13. clive

clive Well-Known Member

All joking aside I do agree with some of the above posts. Your animals can be a good berometer. I also believe very strongly that paranormal activity is not something we should search out and "hunt" for. It's most likely nothing but just try keeping one of your dogs with you for a while and see how they react when you think you've seen something.

14. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

many would argue that digital won't work as well. the thinking goes that since tape is affected by magnetics and electricity, etc., that spirits can imprint answers that you only hear during playback. digital can't be affected by the same things

15. ServerSnapper

As far as the technology goes. Digital is a bit more sensite to white noise. It just seems to work better. I have seen shadows in the place I moved from. I actually saw some sort of mist form in from of me while sitting on a couch. and NO Clif. It was not gas. That is green. This was white. Like Cigarette smoke. Cold spots all over.

16. Cleopatra

So... who wants to go ghosthunting? A few of us went several years ago, and it was pretty fun.

17. ServerSnapper

It's dangerous.

18. Cleopatra

Nah... only if you are a magnet like me. I've got some sage, we can clean you off before you go home!

19. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  20. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

ROFLMFAO... I thought you and... who was it Italian Stallion... were joking!

Where the hell did ya'll go hunting at? :lol: