paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

We also walked very carefuly, and tried to not kick up any dust. The tree line, I tiptoed (cuz it was dark and Skeeeeery!) It felt like that is where they were hiding, off to the side while we walked all over their resting place.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Lord have mercy this thread has cause my computer to go NUTs! DERNIT

3. gaby's mom

gaby's mom Well-Known Member

:lol:

4. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

brighter ones are closer to the camera

imho of course

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Funsucker. Wanna go?

6. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

That is too weird for me. Sounds fun though.

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I might be interested in this little expedition. :)

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

There is something hot about a woman who knows how to handle a Glock!!!

9M or 45? 40?

9. ServerSnapper

That's why I said dangerous.

10. gaby's mom

:lol:

9M

The funny thing is that before I met my husband I was terrified of guns and wouldn't go near one. He loves guns and has a vast collection. Once I learned how to shoot I became addicted to going to the range. Shoot better than him now!!

11. ServerSnapper

Good job!!

God I have quite the collection myself.

My baby is a Desert Eagle .50. It is a beast. I have a 45 Long Slide that is very accurate. I have a Sig 45. That is just for the range. Fun to shoot. I have a S&W .357 that is just mean. Pacmire grips. Freak it is fun to shoot. I sold my 9M Glock. I am looking now at a Baretta 9M Rifle. Pretty cool. But back to the ghosts!!

I have found that you will normally see and hear things where you don't expect it. Older houses I will never invest in anymore. Especially if death is associated somehow. I have taken a shower before and the water can be steaming....But the air is ICE cold. Get out of the shower. It's warm. I have felt things tickle my ear. Mess with my hair. Prankster type stuff. Freaks me out. Someone hold me.:mrgreen:

12. gaby's mom

<hug> lol

Shot the 357 once never touched it again. Too much for me!

As for the ghosts.... our subdivision was built on old farmland. The farmer passed away and his kids sold off the land. I'm not sure where the original house used to stand but I think he's still roaming out here.

13. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Gaby's mom, would that be Lancaster Place subdivision, that original house was haunted for sure. It was empty for years and you could drive up and sit and see lights coming on and going off throughout the house.

14. ServerSnapper

If it has not bothered you then I would say things are fine. One day when you are alone. Just say out loud. You are not comfortable with it being in the home. Wait a few minutes. Then be respectful and ask it to leave. I noticed when I was in the closet up stairs....I kept seeing things out of the corner of my eye. I just stopped and said these words. "My name is ________, I am sorry for the things that may have happened to you that is keeping you here. Please (respectfully) do not harm me, or my family. I will take care of this property and fix those that are broken" From that point on I had no other incidents in that home. My current home. I can walk through it. I smell Cig smoke in places, then I will smell like a cologne. Weird. But no noises as of yet. Just smells. Every now and then I may get a bump or bang but I think it just likes to make itself known.

15. ServerSnapper

OK you are now freaking me out!! :mrgreen:

16. dangerboy

are you kidding? i LOVE cemeteries. i've recorded over 5000 individual graves for the nc cemetery survey...

17. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

years ago, before they cleared that land, everything had grown up around the house. Honestly, it would be like a ceiling light upstairs, then in seconds one downstairs. Really creepy. Like someone was telling you we're home, you need to leave.

18. dangerboy

in this part of the world, on old farms, people used to bury their dead in small family plots, sometimes marked well, sometimes not. subsequent owners and generations may or may not have known of it or even may not have kept track, or maybe it was taking up some valuable farm land....

it would not surprise me if there was an unknown cemetery within the bounds of that property.

19. ServerSnapper

Tis true yo!!

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I was listening to the ghost hunters on 94.7 at halloween, and it was really interesting. said if your place is really haunted, you typically will not fear them, but feel a sense of peace. They also said the ghosts hate it if you start remodeling the home, or moving things around too much, as they still feel it's their home, and will not know how to get around as well. it was really interesting, and they do not charge to come out and check out your home if you want them to. Unfortunately I don't remember the actual name of the company, but I'm sure you could find it, or call QDR, they would know, they had them on twice last month. I find it all interesting, but wouldn't go "hunting"! Another thing they said is a lot of times if you have kids, they'll actually see them, and maybe even talk to them.