A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yes, I have to agree with Mom, potatoes from a pouch, or box, are not acceptable.....

YUM!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No, my MOM said to do instant potatos, I said NO WAY!!:lol:

3. KellBell

OH, my BADNESS.....

tisk tisk Dear Mom.....

sounds like something mine would say too actually....she would order pizza if it were available on T-giving day....EEEEK!!!:shock:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm back! No nap, so I'll be in bed by 7 :lol:

5. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

When we were at costcos a couple of weeks ago we had a sample of the pepperidge farms stuffing made w/ broth and cream of mushroom soup. It was de de de delicious. So can I make it like that and then add the giblets????? Anyone????

6. KellBell

yes ma'am you can and it will be fabby wonderful.

How are ya these days....by-the way???

7. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Doing alright. Work and home work and home.
    How is the new job?

8. KellBell

New job, not there yet, but all is well and I am ready for the HOLIDAYS! I can't believe they are almost here!

9. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

*yawn* Good morning.

*yelling*

It's FRIDAY !!!!!
    You all made it through another work week, congrats~!

So, what is everyones plans for this weekend?

Me, we are going to Va. to have thanksgiving at my brothers marina where his boat is. Should be different. We always celebrate T Day the weekend before. That way we can all be with our immediate families on Thanksgiving day. so,

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!!!

10. KellBell

Happy FRIDAY!!!

me, Today (in about an hour actually) I have to go to my hometown to a funeral for a High School friend, might of saw it on the news he was the guy that got killed on motorcycle with the Porsche last weekend, and was the guy that saved that woman that lost both her legs a few years back....only good thing about this is I will see lots of folks I graduated....so sad overall. Only the Good Die Young. :-(

Tomorrow, might swing by that Craft Fair thing going on at West View...tomorrow night, Girl's Night Out in Downtown Raleigh! :)

Sunday...nuttin' planned

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm ready for spring. :mrgreen:

12. greene88

greene88 Member

Well provided I make it through today..... I am spending a quiet evening at home and in the morning it is the RALEIGH CHRISTMAS PARADE!!!!!!!
    I love a parade!! Sunday~ nothing going on! I know....pretty boring!:rolleyes:

13. greene88

greene88 Member

Ok here is a random thought....
    What are the different things that people who "work from home" do??:?

14. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

What is the difference between a duck you ask?

The difference is that one is both the same.

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Afterward, you can mosey over to the Museum of History and check out the American Indian Heritage Celebration.

http://www.ncmuseumofhistory.org/aihc07/index.html

16. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

17. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Ugggggh! DH and I have to take the kiddos and go on a whirlwind trip to GA (an 8 hour drive one way) for a wedding tomorrow. Our niece is getting married (I do love her - only reason we are going) but it's an In-law trip....YUCK!:roll: So, in 2.5 days, we have to drive there and back (16 hours). UGGGH!

Plus, I am not feeling too well - got a pretty bad report on a routine visit to the Doc yesterday.:shock: Was a really big shock for me and I'm a little nervous.:? Now I get to come back to more Dr. visits and lots of tests next week.:confused:

The good news....looks like DH and the kids and I are going to spend Thanksgiving all alone at the beach for the first time ever.:-D We NEED the break.
    Now...if I can just get back from GA, make it to all the Dr. visits next week and still pack for the kids and me to leave for the beach.:?

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hope you are OK! Saying a little prayer for you.

19. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Ditto!:)

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Why does my coworker think it's ok for him to BELCH out loud and NOT say excuse me? It's a daily thing here lately . . . .:roll: