Speeding on 70

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DAVIDMILLER1, Nov 16, 2007.

1. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Yeah.....heard it before. Thanks Miss Knowitall.

2. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

me tear someone down??? you are just as much an a$$!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I got let go one time because i told him I had to stinkey. :lol::lol:

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

For Real!!! Without internet drama, some here would peck their own eyes out.

Hey T4T, he said he was not looking for special treatment, just a lttle luck. He came on here just asking about how to care for the ticket - if you want to flame someone jump aboard the Blus Express.

5. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

*T4T handing out popcorn* Anyone want some? I, for once, am neutral. Staying neutral. Wow, it was a hard lesson for me.

*sitting back*

Carry on.......:lol:

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

HG you are OFF DA HOOK.....I am going use that!! That's freakin' HYSTERICAL.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I got my first ticket in over 12 years when I was preggo... and after he gave me my ticket, just for kicks and giggles I asked the very young and very cute cop...

Do you see this big belly? If I said I had to go pee would you have let me go? He shook his head yeah.

I could have choked that little fella. :lol:

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Ist thing you should have done. Ask for his badge number, full name and who his commander is. If he hasn't backed off by then let it rip. There is no law that says you can't curse at an officer of the law. He has to show courtesy regardless.

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Cleveland Community Clan ... C C C ... CCC ... :shock: ...C3! :shock:

10. blusdrmr

Did that, got it.

Got those, too. I already put the call in to the commander. Of course, they have yet to call me back.:roll:

They don't have to show courtesy, unfortunately. As long as they wear that badge, they can push around anyone they want without any repercussion. Now....there are some nice one's out there. There are a few from the JOCO Sherrif's office that are pretty good guys. I had met a few of them after my store was broken into.

11. blusdrmr

You know....I knew that was coming but I did not expect it from you.:)

12. ServerSnapper

Be relentless. Call every morning, afternoon and evening until you do get the person. If that doesn't work go for the commanders boss.

13. Cleopatra

Is this a setup?

14. blusdrmr

Nope, that is what they told me when I did call in on him to begin with. Still no responses. I am calling an attorney today.

15. kookookacho

To work out the ticket or work out the cop?

16. Cleopatra

I mean eventually, could it be construed as harrassment?

17. ServerSnapper

No. Because you have to speak to someone to be considered harassment. The commander is the liaison to the community. If he is not answering then he is not doing his job.

18. kookookacho

I mean seriously... calling an attorney to contest a ticket that you got b/c you were bleeding and needed to go to the doctor.

I mean blus I see your point, honestly I do. I would be ****ed too. Heck I'm ****ed about the little punk that gave me a ticket when I was pregnant. I hexed him and wished upon him twins both with 10 months of colic... Yeah the cop should have given you a bit more slack.
    I can see contacting his superior to let them know how disgruntle you are with his lack of concern to the situation at hand. (no pun intended) But contacting a lawyer seems a bit of a drama queen way of going about it.

19. le

le Well-Known Member

Dh tried it once (he really had to go tho) and still got the blasted ticket. I told him he shoulda cracked a couple famous ones to show he meant business. Moral, it may or may not work on all officers!

20. blusdrmr

Either way, I have to deal with getting the charges dismissed or reduced. If I can get them dismissed, it would be great and an attorney is the best way to do just that. Since I now drive alot for my job, I cannot afford to have my insurance go up or lose my license.