Speeding on 70

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DAVIDMILLER1, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ok, run up the side of the road naked and when the police come to arrest you tell them that you are naked in a private place

2. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

it's a two-way street, sister

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hey GG2000, do you flash your hubby's business card when you get pulled over? Or do you just take your ticket and go on your way?

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

knock on wood, i havent ever had a speeding ticket or any other ticket.

5. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Your car is private but if I can hear your voice outside then you are in public...and yes the courts agree.

6. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Most officers have cameras and if you cuss one out it is not going to look good in court...Judges frown upon being rude to officers.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

But *if* you did.... Would you take your lumps? Or use your Get Outta Jail Free card?

8. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

id take my ticket like an adult!

9. dangerboy

doesn't matter, DH can take care of it later

ok that's not fair i don't know her i'm just piling on

and that's not right!

dammit i can't get a picture of kevin meaney to load

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  10. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

The N.C.DOT will be quick to tell you they own from the edge of that pavement to 10' to 12' past that point. Which is not public. It is privately owned by the state.

11. dangerboy

but the state is a public entity, how can it have private holdings?

12. ServerSnapper

Now you are getting into Hypotheticals. If no other person is around other than the officer and you rip into him. There is nothing he or she can do about it. Wanna change an officers mind?? Break out the video camera.

13. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

see what that will get you

14. dangerboy

he's already got one running on you. consider that the judge is also hearing whatever you say to the cop...

15. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Bring one of them to court to testify on your behalf. You will be laughed at.

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Actually as my road is not state maintained the section that is right infront of my house is private property. Besides if I were to do this I'd get sued for cause blindness with my pale white body.

Craig

17. ServerSnapper

Sorry but that is only in the counties and cities who can afford standardized equipement. Most of the time they have VCR analog camera systems in their cars. Not digital wireless.

18. ServerSnapper

Holy crap....REX is always right!!! Call Clif!! His twin is here.

19. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Most departments around here have cars equipped with 8 hour digital wireless watch guard systems that are automatically activated when the blue lights turn on or can be manually activated when a suspect starts acting stupid. In regards to your next post, I have been wrong in the past but try to limit my posts to areas that I have knowledge.

20. ServerSnapper

Talking bout this?? http://www.watchguardvideo.com/

Sorry dude. Wake and very few cars in Johnston are going to have this. They simply can't afford it. I wish it were true. I tried selling a similar system to Clayton. They didn't have the budget.

I also had a system that fed a central server with a wireless video feed from each car real time with over 260 FPS. If there is no capitol there is no capitol.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007