paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Jen, you in?? We're thinking of Friday. Anybody else?

2. stonecold

stonecold Guest

Sounds like a winner!

My wife and I are looking into staying at a haunted inn in Savannah for our anniversary in April.

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

muahahahaha!

doing something local? details?

4. sstevens

sstevens Guest

My brother was just killed in October. We had pictures like this from the fair and the graveside. We thought it...I can't believe what I am seeing. If I can figure out how to get the pics on...I will get them on.

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

So sorry ((sstevens))

6. sstevens

sstevens Guest

Thanks...any tips on how to get pics on the forum??

7. Niese

Niese Well-Known Member

I was staying overnight at a friends house whose grandmother had passed away in years earlier. She choked to death in her living room, home alone.

I was told by my friend that their grandmother's spirit visited often, but I wasn't sure if I believed... until I was woke up by a noise coming down the hall. It was a large empty water jug rolling down the hall slowly. The jug came from the kitchen from my friend's WellSpring water station. Freaked me out!

(Sorry SStevens - can't help with the picture question.)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  8. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

ss sstevens

Go to photobucket.com and open a free account - then upload your pics there - you can store them there even if you don't wish to share them anywhere - can do family album etc...

To get them on here, just copy and paste the img tag (provided on the photobucket site after you upload), and voila.

9. sstevens

sstevens Guest

Pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. zookeeper

My grandfather passed away in 1972. In the mid 1980's my dad and step mom bought my grandparents home (grandma was having a tough time, she didn't drive and some repairs were needed as the house was 15 yrs old). Grandma stayed there with them and they remodeled the entire house - new windows, new siding, new carpets, paint, appliances. . .etc. The place was like new, except for momentos and grandpas' garden and trees he planted.

My grandfather smoked cigars, but NEVER in the house. He smoked about 3 a week and always sitting out on the front porch - which was NOT enclosed, so the house never smelled like smoke, even when he was alive.

One night I was there, sitting in their living room, visiting, and suddenly this strange feeling came over me, and the hairs on my arm were standing up, instantly, I smelled cigar smoke. My dad had gone into the kitchen to get us something to drink and my stepmom was playing cards with my grandmother in the dining room. Dad looked at me and said, "Do you smell cigars?" I said yes and he said, "Dad's visiting again, honey." to my stepmom. She and my grandmother had smelled cigars out of the blue the week before and told my dad, but no one else.

They lived in that house for about 10 more years, and no one ever smoked anything in there, but they said that a few times a year, suddenly the room would smell just like cigars.

It never creeped them out, it made them feel comforted to think he was there, in some form, with them.

11. sstevens

sstevens Guest

Thanks ZOOKEEPER for the picture tip.

12. zookeeper

You're quite welcome :)

13. zookeeper

Wow, I just read this entire thread - quite interesting.

Someone brought up dogs being perceptive - it reminded me of when I was a kid we moved into an older home (all of the homes were a good 50 years old in the neighborhood- many, including ours, had remnants of what were once outhouses, but converted into sheds and no, they didn't smell - lol.) The house was next door to a home that was vacant. It was owned, but not for sale - someone came on a reg basis and mowed the lawn, so it always looked tidy, from what you could see - there was a picket fence all the way around the property and you couldn't get a real good look at things cause many of the trees were evergreen or weeping willows.

When my sisters and I would walk the dog, he would always turn left leaving our walkway, going away from the house on our right. He never pulled on his leash, he gently led the way though. If we planned on going to the right, he would literally pull us across the street and then continue walking in the direction we intended to go, looking over his shoulder, back at the house. This went on for the three years we lived there. About 6 months after we moved in, my dad was out in the yard doing chores and he heard people talking in the yard of the deserted house - the home itself was on a huge corner lot and sat a good 175 feet from our house - so he went over and introduced himself to the people. Turned out that they were the grandchildren of the original owners and hadn't physically been there in about a year and were thinking about putting it up for sale. He told us that night after dinner about meeting the people and mentioned that on the far side of the house where they were talking, they were deciding what to do about the cemetary - dad said there were 8 small crosses with burned wood carvings of names in them - all of their grandparents dogs they had throughout the years. I couldn't help but wonder, at the time and now, if our dog sensed those graves and that's why he behaved oddly when we wanted to pass the house.

BTW - the house ended up never being put on the market the entire time we lived there -

14. Cleopatra

Probably just a local cemetary to meet/greet and get our feet wet.

15. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

cool. i wanna go...

16. Cleopatra

Well come on, then!!

Anybody interested, send me a PM.

17. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Can you guys come up with an alternative to Photobucket??? It is blocked at work. I really want to see these pictures...

18. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Where is this house? Can we do an investigation of this house if it is close?

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

You haven't seen them?! Can you see pics from Fotki?

20. Clif

Clif Guest

Can't speak for ServerSnapper (not that I wouldn't like to), but Photobucket is also banned at my work, but Fotki apparently isn't.