A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

then I am doing the beer dance!!

[​IMG]

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Who are those people and where's my abs of steel picture? :lol:

3. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

All I want for Christmas......

You know what I want for Christmas??

ALL I WANT IS FOR MY SONS TO KEEP THEIR %*$#!*&%$*#%*&# ROOM CLEANED UP.

I think I am going to have a flippin STROKE one day when they tell me for the ten millionth time that they can only find ONE shoe...or better yet...NO shoes. And when I ask where they were when they took them off last, what do I get....yep, you guessed it - I dunno!:evil::evil::evil:

Granted, there are two of them in one room and the room is small and the 5yo is always pulling stuff out. But the older one just does the "stuff it anywhere" deal and tells me it's clean. Yes, I KNOW I need to check it very carefully when he says that but I am not always where I can do that. By the time I am, it is like I need hazardous duty pay to get in that room.

And tell them to clean it up, put them on restriction, take stuff away. Yeah!, I've done it all, including the paddle. They argue and fuss and make me want to scream (and at times - the DO make me scream:oops::?) while "cleaning" it.

I love my kids - all of them - very dearly. But I am NOT gonna miss the boys room cleaning nightmare stage when that's over.:roll::evil:

When my sons have kids, I'm going to go visit them and before I leave, I'm taking one shoe from each pair of shoes their kids own and hiding them. Then, I'm gonna take my daughter-in-law on vacation with me while my darling son keeps the kids (with NO matching shoes in the house) for a week.

Thank you for listening to my random vent. I'll be needing a handful of valium now please.:shock::?

4. harleygirl

:shock: Since they share a room, is there anyway they can have their own "space" to put stuff? Maybe that will help??

If my neighbors dog barks one more time - :twisted:

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

that made me laugh out loud.....:lol::p

my neighbors dog barks at the freakin' wind blowin'....so aggravating.:shock:

6. harleygirl

Maybe he'll have laringitis (sp) :lol:

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Oh that is soooo evil.

yet so damn good! :twisted:

I feel ya!

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

HELP! I'M BEING OVERTHROWN BY A SMALLER GOVERNMENT! THEY WANT MY COMPUTERRRRRR!

[​IMG]

9. KellBell

looks as though someone is eating a big ol slice of humble pie....

deservingly so too

10. harleygirl

I miss everything - OR - I just don't pay attention :lol:

I'm ret 2 go! Come home DH, come on!

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

CRAP! It's trash night! :roll:

12. KellBell

man, what a gorgeous morning it is.....

I am happy to be alive :-D

13. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Me too, but I am sad. My boxers back leg gave out on her last night and she can hardly walk. I know it's hip dysplasia:cry:, because most boxers have that. DH has got to take her to vet...poor girl. I don't know what we are going to do. I told hubby to take her and he could make the decisions, because I'd pay whatever for the surgery, etc.. The kicker, we just got the $3k paid off last week from this summer when my bullie almost died and had to have two surgeries. It's always something.

14. KellBell

aww, so sorry about that. I hope that it all works out. You'll be surrounded by your family, no matter what! :)

15. harleygirl

Ahhhh it's Saturday. Well Wednesday, but it FEELS like Saturday! Woo Hoo!!!

SB I'm sorry to hear about your baby. I've been giving Shelby vitamins and she's doing really good. I'll pm you the name of them, it's for their joints.

16. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I know, I just feel so bad for the poor girl!

17. KellBell

LOOK

this thread has 1000 pages...this is page 1000....WOW.

18. Clif

Clif Guest

And I'm going to post until I get the 10,000th post.

19. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

How did your Wolfpack lose to that team in the last minutes???? I was flaming mad at that one.

Tarheels won...Dukies won. What's up with Sidney? He get his degree yet?

Just yankin your chain!!

20. Clif

Clif Guest

And I'm going to post until I get the 10,000th post.
    Trying again.