So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

One of the many things I love about Firefox - the spell checker! ;)

Welcome aboard, newbies, and remember: Rule #1 is Don't take anything personal!

2. Clif

Clif Guest

One of the many things I love about IE - the spell checker.

3. KDsGrandma

Well, but I never used it in IE. Firefox must make it easier for us tech-no-nots.

4. Clif

Clif Guest

You could download an entire browser, but couldn't download a small spell checker?

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Somebody pass Clif a pad.

6. KDsGrandma

I'm sure I could if I tried, I'm really very good at following directions, even if I have no clue. So now what's my excuse? I guess I just didn't really think about it. I have actually turned off the features in Word and Publisher that correct your spelling and grammar as you type, because I found them so annoying. But I don't mind a red line appearing under a word to let me know Firefox doesn't recognize the word.

7. Clif

Clif Guest

Someone pass nsanemom22 a sense of humour.

8. nsanemom22

yes sir ... guess I am a little ****y today. ... You know what they say... you always hurt the ones you love... :mrgreen:
    CLEO?! You still got that calendar?

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

No, that went south along with my mind a few years ago. But, we could start another one.

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

fyi...it was more than just that word.

But you know me... I ain't one to point out mistakes. I just see the little red underlined words. And if it wasn't for that, I would be that guy. :lol:

Who needs a calender? I haven't for almost 2 years now. Woooowhooo! 8)

11. Clif

Clif Guest

One of Spike Jones best. :)

12. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

So now I've become one of those people. The ones who point out all the flaws... [​IMG]

13. nsanemom22

14. MisunderstoodMind

MisunderstoodMind Well-Known Member

My intent wasn't to knock intellectual snobbery, only to string some really cool words together in popcorn garland sorta fashion. I'm aware I did run on, but I don't think anyone has won a Pulitzer Prize for literature from a forum post. As for the spelling... I was just "testing" you. So you win the prize!

Thanks for the welcome and nice to meet ya!

15. Cleopatra

misunderstoodmind... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OUR LIVES??

This girl is really going to fit in here. Her and Devilock will be like Peas & Carrots!!!
    I think he has even used that pic before. Welcome Home, misunderstoodmind!!!

16. Vadersangel

Vadersangel Guest

Who am I

I am 33 years old and mother to 3 children,2 boys and one girl. Ugh two of which are teenagers. LOL.(pulling hair out)!!!!:lol:and the little one which is 3 yrs old. Yeah yeah I know large age diffrence. I am happily married for 6 years been together for 10. My screenname comes from my husbands love of star wars, his nickname is vader. Nice to meet you all.

17. Cleopatra

Welcome to the looney bin!

18. MisunderstoodMind

MisunderstoodMind Well-Known Member

How bout's Cea's and Parrot's???

Thank you so very! I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Oh wait, I just sat on my dog.

19. Cleopatra

She's on a roll, folks!!

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Someone mention parrots:lol: Hey, you newbies, please do not let the wild ways this thread (and any other thread) tends to go scare you away from posting about yourself so we can all welcome ya to the neighborhood.