paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hey, you've got braille... uh I mean mail.

Clif, you want an email too?

2. Clif

Clif Guest

From you? Of course.

3. Cleopatra

OK hang on, SS - can you send that back to me? It is not in my sent box - and I can't bear the thought of copying and pasting all those pics again!

Clif, send me a PM with your addy or send me an email to cleopatra@4042.com

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

It just dawned on me! (as I'm making new fotki folders) You guys have missed all my cute smilies!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Ya'll should call this guy to come out- he's a professional ghost hunter. He doesn't know me but he knows DH. ;););)

http://www.hauntednc.com/

Click on the side investigations and legends tab... cool pics

I still don't buy it though. :p

6. nsanemom22

I did mine with fotki ... can ya hear... uh.. see them now?

7. Clif

Clif Guest

Yep. Fotki works here.

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I can see it!!! But that is dust.

9. ServerSnapper

Where was the Armory that Ghost Hunters did? It was the one where the camera guy was hit by the battery pack. Any ideas?

10. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Children are very receptive to spirits. My oldest daughter when she first learned to talk, every night when I went into her room to kiss her goodnight, she'd be talking to someone, I'd ask and she'd say Poppie was sitting on my bed and you scared him away. My father had passed 3 years before she was born, but if she'd see a picture of him, she'd say Poppie and love and kiss it. I've had a couple of experiences, but always a calming feeling afterwards, I knew it was my Dad.

11. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

After seeing all these pictures and being educated... I'm going to go back and look at my mass of pictures.

Does it only work on digital camera pics or will the orbs show up in 35mm pics too?

12. ServerSnapper

I am absolutely terrified to do this. But I am game. Someone will need to walk in front of me...and behind me. In case I faint.:mrgreen:

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Someone should hold your hand :mrgreen:

14. kookookacho

I've had a little girl look in my eyes and wave. I asked her who she was waving at and when she said my Papa, I froze... gave me chills! All I could do was cry...he had passed away about a month or so before that.

15. Clif

Clif Guest

Orbs will even be viewable on Instamatic 110, just so long as there is a flash.

16. kookookacho

Sweet... I'll report back.

17. nsanemom22

When my son was a toddler/baby he used to quite often sit and stare at the corner of the room. Same corner every time ... :shock: He stopped when he was about three... or maybe I just stopped noticing ... :neutral:

No. He wasn't having a seizure. Shut up. ... I know some one some where reading this was thinking that. :mrgreen:

18. Niese

Niese Well-Known Member

I'm in! I'll PM you Cleopatra.

19. Cleopatra

lol, my son used to run around the house at that age saying "what? what?"

I said, "WTH are you doing?" He says "Someone keeps calling my name!"

20. Cleopatra

Friday, Clayton Cemetery

http://ghosthunting101.com/

http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/weather.htm OK, it is Solar Flares, not sun spots.

It is going to be clear but kind of windy this Friday. This is the day I was thinking of going to the cemetery in Clayton. I won't be there until after 7PM, I had some other plans I forgot about. The full moon is Saturday, so we will have plenty of natural light.

The first link here will give you a list of things that you need for your first outting. Camera, 35 mm and/or digital, voice recorder - anybody have digital? Flashlight, pen/paper for notes (not really necessary IMO unless somebody is bringing some emf equip), beer, whoops -did I put that in there?

The second link will explain the weather conditions.

Anyways, check out these links and let me know if you're in. Send me a PM or email to cleopatra@4042.com