A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

And I'm going to post until I get the 10,000th post.

And once more

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Rock on Clif, rock on...:mrgreen:

3. Clif

Clif Guest

Aw, I missed it.

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Oh yes, please do!

5. harleygirl

I got it by mistake want me to delete my post so you can be the winner?

6. Clif

Clif Guest

You messed me up.

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Oh my English is awesome...he's fat and happy...he's my baby...he'll be 10 Christmas Eve:mrgreen: My boxer is 5 and she's a little psycho, but is a good girl...LOL. She's the protector, would defend the family until her death, which is awesome! I always say if someone is brave enough to break into my house, with the boxer trying to jump through the door, window, whatever at them..then have at it. Now my bully, someone could break in and step over him and kill us all and he'd still be snoring...LOL

Thanks for the well wishes..hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

8. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

just stopping by and wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone one is doing well..

hugs
    faith

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good to see you back on! How's the new job? Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

10. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Thanks HG. Everything in the room has it's own "space". The trick is...getting them to keep it there (and finding the space under the towels they both leave on the floor:evil:)

Ugggh...I feel a little better today. But I have to pack for our Thanksgiving trip to the beach:mrgreen: in a bit so I'll have to break out the hazmat suit and brave the boys room again :roll: . Where's my supersized bottle of valium?;):mrgreen:

At least my daughters keep their room neat...especially the oldest, she is a neat freak:lol: Guess I better count my blessings where I can get them:-D

11. MommySAIDno

:lol: Well...I gotta cope somehow;):mrgreen: DH says while I steal the shoes, he is gonne hide the car keys and take the remote for the TV:mrgreen:

I think I am going to take a few of the grandkids socks also - only one out of each matching pair of course. 8) DH and I will probably want to babysit before we do this and let the son and his wife go to a nice romantic dinner while we install a secret surveylence system. We wouldn't want to miss the show when we leave8):mrgreen::lol:

12. MommySAIDno

:?:

13. le

le Well-Known Member

I am out to mow my grass...in late November. :x

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I think your question is on everyone's mind....Sid's included....don't have an answer...especially to New Orleans....

Sid got the degree

Yank anytime and

FEAR THE BLAZER :mrgreen::-D;)

15. harleygirl

WOO HOO!!! Going on a bike ride with DH, BIL, SIL, MIL & FIL! I can't wait! They better hurry up and get here or we are leaving without them! :p

What a beautiful day! Go outside and enjoy it!

16. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! :)

17. KellBell

Just got back from a 2 mile hike around the Lake and the neighborhood, it IS gorgeous out this day!! :-D

Stopped by to see 'clive' too! My 'first' IRL meeting.....teehee dropped off some Toys for the Tots!!

Nice to meet ya clive! :mrgreen:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've got a scene from "The Wild Kingdom" going on next door. :shock: My neighbor, gotta love 'em, has some chickens. DH thought he saw a hawk after them yesterday, I just saw him again today. Had a great big rooster in his claws, but dropped him in their front yard. You should hear the squawking!! I hope he eats every one of them. :twisted:

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

the new job is going great staying busy of course, we are a little slow today because so many people are out so thought I would swing by for a bit..

20. KellBell

deviled eggs for tomorrow-DONE :mrgreen: