A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Yeah hubby informed me today that he wanted some deviled eggs. Stoppin' by the G-store on the way home. :neutral:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I gotta make some too, forgot ALL about them, don't eat 'em. Had to go get more eggs today. Lord help me, had to go back to Walmart. :x

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Lord have mercy on anyone having to deal with grocery or the Wal Monkey on a Wednesday before Thanksgiving!! :shock:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It wouldn't be so bad, if people could learn to COUNT. The express lane is for 12 items or less. The @#$% lady in front of me had at least 25. It was all I could do not to say something. :rolleyes:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

LMAO - give it up girl and just shut the door as long as nothing is growing in there (those are the words of advice i got form my boy's pediatrician several years ago). Honestly you will drive yourself crazy and boys are gonna be boys and what will really make ya mad is that once they leave home and have their own place, they keep it spotless:shock::shock:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

BTW, i miss talking to you guys every day:cry:

7. ws

ws Well-Known Member

thats why my wife does not like taking me to the store, i will say something and it wont be very PC. i dont see a reason to candy coat the truth, i speak it straight forward so everyone will understand

8. KellBell

I am so enjoying this Robert Plant and Alison Krauss with my coffee this morning.

:)

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Durham tomorrow if I don't post all day - call 911 :shock:

Have a super Monday!

10. KellBell

I am so diggin' my early Christmas present...this Dell Notebook Inspiron 1501 with Windows Vista Premium...:mrgreen:

11. tawiii

tawiii Guest

:idea: Be careful, we need you here.
    :cool:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

awwwww :oops: GROUP HUGS :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Love ya'll.

13. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Come on FRIDAY!!!!

14. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Hey Clif -

We fried our turkey and it was great!!! AND we did not catch anything on fire!!! Proud of me huh??? :-D :-D

15. Clif

Clif Guest

And I'll bet that you'll think twice or even three times before you cook it "the regular way" again. :)

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I'm hungry.

17. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

tell me about it!! i was thinking "come on december 12th :) "

18. Kiddo_08

Kiddo_08 Member

I HATE SENIOR PROJECTS!!! :shock:

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

The little brown truck just left! Two down! :cool:

20. Niese

Niese Well-Known Member

I came home from lunch to check on my new doggie I got this weekend. She's been terrific but I was scared of her being alone for the first time for any length of time.

She was sound asleep on her blanket on the couch! I'm so jealous on this rainy cold day! Back to work I go.