TOYS FOR TOTS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by clive, Nov 15, 2007.

1. clive

clive Well-Known Member

Yep! I'll be around......but then, I guess you knew that.:mrgreen: Thanks to the people who have come by and introduced themselves this week.......HarleyGirl, Grammy, and Cleo! I appreciate it.:mrgreen:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Nice to meet ya!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Awww.... so nice to meet you yesterday.

4. Grammie

Grammie Guest

It was nice to meet you too.

5. clive

clive Well-Known Member

By the way everyone; the box outside the office is just used to tape the Toys for Tots banner on. The box to collect donations is inside my office. It's the big box that is sitting right in front of the contract counter when you walk in.....can't miss it......or can you, Grammie?:mrgreen::mrgreen:

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

bump!

And just wanted to say NICE TO MEET CHA'!! I stopped by today to drop off toys and met my first IRL 4042'er!

Happy Thanksgiving clive!

:mrgreen:

7. clive

clive Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. And thanks again for coming by.:mrgreen:

8. Grammie

Grammie Guest

It was an honest mistake. I got it right today.:roll:

9. clive

clive Well-Known Member

The donation box is full!! I'm going to bag up the toys and set them aside until I deliver them to Raleigh. This means that I'll be left with an empty box again. Do you think we can get it filled back up?.......hope so.:mrgreen::mrgreen: A lady brought in a large trash bag full of new stuffed toys yesterday. That was awesome!!

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Tell us again when you plan to take the to Raleigh (for the procrastinators among us). I know it's probably up there somewhere in this thread, but I'm too lazy to look through all 29 posts! ;)

11. clive

clive Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Someone just came by and filled the box with all the toys she had in the back of her truck.:-D:-D Maybe it'll get filled a third time?????;):mrgreen::mrgreen:

12. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Dont forget the 4042 families.

Thats cool clive.:!::)

13. clive

clive Well-Known Member

I saw the deadline on the Toys for Tots website once but can't locate it again. When I hear back from 1stSgt Crafton I'll let you all know. Thanks 4042ers for your donations!! Keep 'em comin'!!:-D