Reputable realtor?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tigers are Grrr8!, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Tigers are Grrr8!

Tigers are Grrr8! Active Member

I'm looking for a new house. Know of anyone with a solid, honest real estate reputation?

2. Clif

Clif Guest

Well, our resident realtor is MamaApe.

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

4. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

I recommend Phil and Erica Banks ~ Remax Southland 427-8550 (cell) They are awesome to work with!

5. whats4dessert

whats4dessert Member

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

PM'd ya. 8)

7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Kim Adamoff of Progressive Realty...919-771-2240

8. ssmm

ssmm Well-Known Member

9. I sent you a private message.

10. Tigers are Grrr8!

Tigers are Grrr8! Active Member

Thank you all...

Seriously, thank you all for your quick responses. I feel overwhelmed with names now. I guess that's a good thing, right?

~Brady~

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

PM you.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  12. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Karen Patterson 427-2306 One of the best. Years of experience and very honest!! Will not steer you wrong. Give her a call. You will be glad you did.

13. cvfdcaptain

cvfdcaptain Well-Known Member

i recommend jerry crocker at hometowne reality he can get the deal done and not even mess up his hair!!!! (inside joke,sorry jerry!!!)

14. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Can I interest you with a nice older brick home on two acres with a pond?:-D:-D (on a corner, with a basement, I'll throw in the hot tub...)

15. Clif

Clif Guest

Are you serious?

16. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Yes, Im serious. We have a great little house.... 2600 sq feet, but that includes the finished basement. It is only 1 1/2 bath so we loose all potential buyers on that. We have taken in another child and have outgrown it!! Plus I have no where to ride the horses any more.

Interested??? (Please??)

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

PM'd ya LJK!

18. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I need BIGGER! My kids are tripping over each other and sharing a room is NOT working! Plus I want to move further out in the country. (Like it was when I moved here 17 years ago!!)

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well, while we're at it...I've got a nice 3600 square foot house for sale also...if you want bigger, here it is!! 4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths, an office, theater room, etc...We're actually looking for something smaller and more land, but that's hard to find around here!

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Didn't you shut the door behind you?? :)