Reputable realtor?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tigers are Grrr8!, Nov 27, 2007.

1. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

It is always worth a try!! It would be ideal for me to find someone to trade with! I dont think I can handle a subdivision. I have never lived in one (are you in one??) Hubby wants 3000 sq feet!

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Wanna trade???

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Whatch got?
    I need a little more info than previously posted...;)

4. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I second Kim. http://www.progressiverealtync.com/ By the way - she has a few listings in my neighborhood. Maybe one day we'll be neighbors :)

5. dephygravitee

dephygravitee Well-Known Member

No realtor recommendation here either, but I am selling my house too! :) It's a 4 bedroom, 3 full bath plus an office/bonus room! Come on over and take a look! No realtor required just for a lookie loo! heheehehehe!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ya'll are killing me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like being in the middle of the ocean, thirsty, with no fresh water to drink! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

All you with houses for sale, start sending me PM's with pictures!!! I need bigger and not a tiny lot... (can you tell I am claustaphobic?)

8. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

While were at it on here, I wouldn't mind getting feedback from those of you that have homes to sell or are looking to buy. For those of you who want to sell your homes, are they on the market, what kind of responses are you getting, etc. For those of you that want to buy have you actively started looking and are you finding anything comparable to what you are looking for?
    -DISCLAIMER- I am not advertising just doing a little market research and would be willing to help point you in the right direction if I can.

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

HYSTERICAL!!!
    I hope you get a drink real soon!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh, it'll happen, I'm not even worried about it. :mrgreen: ;)

11. dephygravitee

One of the things I liked when I bought mine was that although it is in a subdivision it is "in the country". At least compared to what I was used to....it's about 10 miles west of Smithfield and 5 miles east of hwy 40.

But definitely not "country" enough for those of you looking for acreage since it's only on a .75 acre lot.

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Just curious...is this in Forest Oaks by chance?

13. dephygravitee

Nope....but close...it's in Walker's Ridge....Smith Road

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I put mine on the market about a month ago "for sale by owner", and we've had 3 showings so far. We think that's pretty good considering the market right now, and it is in Chadbourne, so it's not a cheap house by any means. We've got it at a good price that is firm, and we don't need to sell it right away, so we're happy with that.

As far as what we want: at least 2 acres, preferrably not in a subdivision, and in the Cleveland or West View school districts. And yes, I know about the land that's been on MLS forever, and am not interested! But if you come across anything else around, let me know!!!! :-D;)

15. dephygravitee

Mine isn't "officially " listed. I have signed with a realtor, but am tying up loose ends before the sign goes up and it hits MLS. I have begun to look around a bit for my next house, but don't want to get my heart set on a house when I truly have no idea how long I can expect mine to be on the market, considering how the market is right now....The kicker for me is that I am looking for a smaller house, but still want four bedrooms...which is definitely a challenge since the market seems to be flooded with 3 bdr 2 baths.

16. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

DMJ, I will let you know if I come across anything. Dephy, check your PM's. Thanks for all the input.

17. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Good luck...we've been looking FOREVER and haven't found anything, but I'd appreciate any help you could give me! (we really don't want a house, since hubby's a builder, but would consider a fixer-upper if it wasn't in a "bad section" on a nice piece of land)

18. Dephy, I sent you a PM.

19. Clif

Clif Guest

Actually, yes, I might be. Unfortunately I had to leave the forum and it appears that several people have also expressed an interest. If they don't pan out, send me a pm.

20. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I am an equal opportunity seller. First come with a contract can have it!!!