paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I have read the whole thread and I find it so cool, of course I have believed in this stuff for a long time, I have read many many books. I have a aunt that used to read people yrs ago and she told each one of us that we all have it in us. She read me 20 yrs ago and told me at the time that she never reads family cause of problems that it can cause..at that time I was like yeah right lol...so she told me things that I was doing and the realationship that I was in at the time that no one in my family knew. I was a believer after that. She said my other aunt has it really strong, but she never would work or learn to use it. She told me I had it as well, but not as strong as some of the others in the family. I never really learned how to use it cause I'm afriad of what I may find out..of course i have read up on it alot. I have the basic gut feelings of things, my dreams feel very real and I remember them alot as well. I don't right them down though. I have always wanted to learn more, but never had the time or nerve to do so.
    Keep the tread going cause I find this very intresting.
    Sheri

2. CheerBearNc

CheerBearNc Guest

I have a question, how many of you have ever thought something and it actually happen. This happens often to myself and it can be as small as thinking of a certain song and then getting in the car and it being on to having a vivid dream and it happen a few months later. Odd, I know but just curious about how many have experienced things such as this.

3. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

Okay, I have read all of this thread, and I just have to give my 2 little stories. I've never known whethere these things were real, but I tend to think there is something valid.
    I used to work at Kohl's at White Oak, over night. Constantly, there were shadows, noises, etc. There was always the sound of shopping carts rolling up and down the aisles. But, I would look, and there wouldn't be any. Several of my co-workers actually saw figures. One girl has a friend, in NY, that can read spirits, or whatever you would call it. She called her to talk to her, and before she could say anything, her friend brought it up, and said there was a cemetery on that land a long time ago, and it was located right by the loading dock of the store. It was a little spooky, but I always just asked them to not freak me out.
    My second story is, my BIL committed suicide this past January. Long story short, my sister was selling the house, finally, and met the realtor at the house to sign the papers. The realtors 2 kids were in her car waiting. They are 2 and 5, but had never met my sister or her family at all. The 5yr old saw them walking out of the house, and asked her mom "what was wrong with that little girls daddy?" Talking about my niece, walking with my sister. The realtor said "nothing, her daddy is in Heaven. " She said "He is not, he's right there." And pointed next to my niece. Then her mom reassured her that he was in heaven, and not there. The little girl said adamantly, "he is not in Heaven, he is right beside that little girl. He's crying and saying he loves her." Now, I've always believed in Heaven or Hell, and nothing in between when you die, but how would you explain this? And, if he is caught in the middle, how can we help him to the other side?

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Those are really cool stories!

5. Cleopatra

Quite often. I even thought of dropping my damn apple pie on the floor while getting it out of the oven yesterday. Sure enough - I walked to the oven and promptly dropped it on the floor, trying to hold the door with one hand and the baking sheet with the other. It slid right off. I swear I wasn't drinking!!!! Maybe I psyched myself out, or maybe the universe likes to **** with you some times!

(it was homemade, I even made the crisscross topcrust) :evil:

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I hate when that happens..

7. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

Yes see my last quote.

8. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

I know as matter of fact that you are right! I had seen them in the reflections of the mirrors on the poles and in the frame dept. did you work Ad-Set?

9. Cleopatra

These four pics were taken in quick succession of each other. I took pic one, walked a little and set the zoom, and snapped three more one right after the other. We (misunderstoodmind and I) spent an hour out in the cemetery, and I got NO other shots like this. AT ALL. I got a few orbs.

What do you think?

I have tried to "debunk" and you can too - http://southjerseyghostresearch.org/photo-experiment2002/

I only wish I had not zoomed in, I might have gotten a full body shot.

[​IMG]

took a few steps, zoom in

[​IMG]

stand still, wait for camera to be ready

[​IMG]

stand still, wait for camera to be ready

[​IMG]

10. Cleopatra

Uh, thanks Ken.

11. Cleopatra

Come on scaredy cats! <Bump>

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Anyone know if the new episodes of Ghost Hunters start tonight?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Cleo I don't see anything :lol:

14. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I have never seen a ghost I don't think anyways But, those little circle things ya'll call orbs are in some of my pictures. I always thought maybe my lense were spotty. My daughter however has said strange things when she was smaller like, who is that old lady who walks around in our house? Why can't she talk? She was about 4 and it would scare the P out of me. lol She told me that a man lived in our house sometimes and he liked my bathroom cause he always stands in front of the mirror. One day I thought I saw a man's reflexion in the mirror standing behind me. She use to loose her toys they would be gone and she'd say that old lady took them. I would loose my keys or hair brush and she'd say she saw that old lady take them.For a long time I thought she ( my daughter) was hiding things but most of the stuff that went missing never has been found.The strangest thing that she said was when were at my grandmothers house and she said that the pretty lady told her that her mommy ( me) died along time ago cause they beat her to death and put her in the water. Nobody was there just my grandmother, daughter and me. The strange thing is that I have always had a fear of drowning and I can swim. I have heard footsteps in my house and doors slam shut. Some times at night the tv in the living room will come on really loud and its just us there and we are a sleep. Could just mean I need a new tv. I guess I just don't want to believe.

15. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i see a tree and a headstone and some grass and some dark. what else is in there?

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

An AMERICAN flag - no ghost

17. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

isnt this kinda strange taking pics of graves?? maybe im just a scaredy cat:oops:

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Not really strange. I have seen people doing that before. I would'nt cause knowing my luck that would be the night some dumb youngin would go in behind me tipping over head stones. lol Now if they went to the funeral home snapping shots of people they don't even know well, thats another story right there. lol

19. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

This is feeeereaky!!

20. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Ken, somedays you just CRACK ME UP!!!!
    Thanks for the comic relief!