paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

:neutral::neutral:

2. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

The freaky part is my mom says I did the same thing when I was little. She said I asked her why they put me in the water and left me there. She said I would say things that were the same as my daughter. She said at my aunts house one day when I was around 4 I told them to take that man out of the closet he can't get down. She said they looked in there and nothing was there and I told them what he looked like and my aunt started crying her ex had hung himself in there long before I was born and mom said I described what he looked like right down to the clothes he was wearing. I don't remember it but she swears I did the same thing.She said I also would say things like someone was going to go to heaven soon and she said I said it about my uncle and he was in a wreck and died a few days after I said it. She said I would do stuff like that alot.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Geez and I think it's weird that I normally know who is calling before I look at the caller ID.:shock: DH gets weirded out about it. Last night I asked him out of the blue about a situation with his work that happened months ago, not a half hour later, the guy I was asking him about CALLED him, completely random and they hadn't spoken in months. :?

4. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

This is kinda strange it happened a few months ago. A lady was talking to my mom ( who I didn't know) about her daughter who was killed on a bike with her boyfriend hit by a car at night. Anyways she said it through her out in a field and they couldn't find her right away.With out thinking I said it was because they couldn't see her in the dark with that dark denim jacket on and she was wearing dark jeans , they really did their best to find her as quick as they could.This happened in another state. She looked at me and said how did you know what she was wearing? I said I don't know how I knew and I don't know how I knew. I also knew her hair color red curly hair shoulder length. I have no idea how I knew that. The mother is a blond. I don't know what the man looked like who was killed with her but a black jacket does come to mind. I freaked her out, didn't mean too it freaked me out a little too. Some times when I watch the news and something comes on I'll have a idea of what happened in sometimes I'll be right years later when they solve it.

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

In this pic - you are looking at a spirit upclose, in fact right through them..

[​IMG]

If I had not zoomed, we might have actually been able to make out a full body apparition, like on this site - http://theshadowlands.net/page6.html

6. Cleopatra

It is different from smoke, please see the other link I provided when I originally posted the pics. And No, nobody was smoking.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

We were on a bike ride back from Lillington - stopped at an abonded American Legion Post on the neuse river - my friend Jan blew smoke and here's the pic - see any ghosts, or orbs, or goblins. :mrgreen:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  8. harleygirl

maybe? NOT! :mrgreen:

9. Cleopatra

I took over 100 shots that night, I provided four here taken in rapid succession and no other pictures have it. I compared the photo to pictures of smoke, fog, breath, etc - I even had a seer take a look at it.

10. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Cleo, you should paint a santa hat on your av. rofl

11. Clif

Clif Guest

Just because something has a simple, reasonable explanation does not mean that it is the only explanation.

12. harleygirl

Did you see that post from me? BRB...

13. harleygirl

Here call him!

14. Cleopatra

Yeah, I saw your pic Harley. Send me a PM with the link, I wanna see more of your stud muffin!! J/K

Ken, check your PMs.

15. harleygirl

No I was talking about calling that guy ^^^^ my last post.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  16. Cleopatra

Oh Yeah, I saved it under my favorites. Seems like I have heard ofthem before, I wonder if they ever teamed up with Ghosthunters?

17. harleygirl

Him and his guys have a show. Not sure exactly the name of it, but it's on. DH would know it, but he's not here right now for me to ask. I'll ask when he gets home.

18. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Those guys were on the Ghost Hunters Episode for the U.S.S. North Carolina!! They are a part of the TAPS family.

19. Cleopatra

That's what I am thinking, if that is the case my brother actually knew one of those guys. But he is a city boy, now.

20. MisunderstoodMind

MisunderstoodMind Well-Known Member

Back from the dead

Well, after our little excursion I ended up a tad bit under the weather. Sooo, without any further adiue here comes the pic and general description of said cemetary excursion.

As you'ns are aware, we randomly pilfered through the cemetary for round abouts an hour. There was this one section that my camera drained of all battery power and malfunctioned in general. Well, far be it from me to take a clue, I kept jacking with my Kodak and managed to get 15 pics give or take. I almost missed seeing it, but if you look to the left hand corner of the shorter stone you can see a definite orb. Once ya zoom in, facial features are easily identifiable. I found them to be quite similar to a pic Cleo took at a much earlier date.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd144/jeanknoxville/stone.jpg

Cleo, this was pretty close to where my batteries drained and the camera started acting all contrary, correct?

Next time they better watch out! I will have extra batteries! Oh, and the video camera will have a wonderful flash as well.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007