UPS Shipping Store at 4042?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by shar824, Nov 28, 2007.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Do any of you know if there is a place I can ship a UPS package up at 40/42? I am thinking there is one in the Food Lion plaza but I am not positive.

Thanks!!!

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

3. shar824

Not sure KD, I read the thread and don't know where it is located in our area.

Ken, not sure either, no answer when I called to find out where they are

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

The shipping place that used to be Buckaroo is located in that same little strip mall with Food Lion and Liberty Tax service, in between those two someplace. The mail call place address, 65 Glen Rd., should be in that same area. I wonder if it's the same place, and has changed hands again? The address of Food Lion on 40/42 is 75 Glen Rd.

5. shar824

Thanks KD. I'll have to check it out on the way home!!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It's called Bulldog Express. :mrgreen:

7. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Started out as Mail Call, then Buckaroo, now Bulldog, pretty sure, I think, Maybe.... Don't quote me on that... :?

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm quoting you - it's Bulldog Express - I know fo sure ;)

9. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Yes, it's Bulldog Express. Chuck and Cathy bought it. They are quite busy, and most helpful. They also have a mail call place inside. Good supporters of local schools and community, too.
    Carl

10. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I went in there a month ago and the new owners really cleaned the clutter up. They were sooooooo nice and helpful. Maybe this is a turn around for the place.

We should give them another chance!! I know I will. Great customer service!

11. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

I have used them several times and they are very good at what they do, not too mention very friendly and very supportive of the Cleveland area. Great people to do business with.

There is an official UPS store on 70 in the strip mall next to Walmart.

12. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

13. ibleedbluee

ibleedbluee Active Member

When I ship stuff out, I usually print and pay for my own label at home. Can I drop the package off at a place like Bulldog and not pay anything? Anyone know?

14. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Always could at Buckaroo...

15. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Just go to the UPS store next to Walmart in Clayton. They pick up multiple times a day and also on Saturday. The other place next to Food Lion is pickup only at nite and no Saturdays. I think your package will get there faster if you go right to the source!

16. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

I know they are charging $2 for UPS prepaid packages, just dropped one off this week

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I thought UPS would pick up for free? Like right from your front door??

https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule?loc=en_US

Bring your packages to me, I'll only charge 1.99!!

18. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

LOL :) I think they do, but I was out and about, had the package in the van, and well, you know how it goes :)