A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thinking about it. Don't know what to do. :?

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Well all i can say is to follow your heart. i cannot see myself ever moving back there but i have learned never to say never. If you do move back, you will be sorely missed but when i head up that way we will have to get together. Selfishly i hope you don't leave.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you, I really am torn. Clayton is home now, it will be tough to leave. At the moment, which may change 30 seconds from now, we are leaning towards not. I've moved at least 20 times in my life, and I am about over it. :x

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm bored!!!! I have to be here till 5:00 and it's awfully quiet in here today!!

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Have a good evening! :mrgreen:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They just said on the news it's going to be 80 on Wednesday. :shock: :shock: :shock:

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Monday. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Whateva.

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

They also said something about a hurricane brewing . I missed most of the news I was putting on my makeup and doing my hair while hearing the weather.So I got bits and pieces. lol

9. Clif

Clif Guest

It was only a tropical depression, which Elizabeth Gardner said would probably fizzle out soon anyway.

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

OH well, was hoping for rain.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I just got rid of the last of my baby stuff except for a few mementos. DS is 8.5 years old, I guess it's time! :shock:

12. Clif

Clif Guest

Then it wouldn't have helped anyway. This time of year, most of our weather is coming from the northwest (or anywhere from the west to the north)

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I want snow. Its to warm and we are in a drought but I want snow!!!! lol

14. Clif

Clif Guest

Me too. We're due, though, for a good heavy (for here) snow fall. :)

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I know. I would move up north just so I can have snow but, I don't think I would fit in well up there. Everytime I talk to someone from up north on the phone they laugh at me and ask me to repeat myself. So I end up talking really slow and start to feel like I am one of the 900 #'s lol

16. harleygirl

I'm done for the day! :mrgreen:

17. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

... and next you will come up pregnant.

Just like when you let your insurance lapse you have an accident or need a tooth pulled or break your arm.

It's ok...I still got tons of baby stuff you can have...

<running and ducking> :lol:

18. harleygirl

I now know why a laptop is so important :mrgreen:

Go outside, its GREAT!!!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Girl, why do you think I kept them this long?????? :mrgreen:

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Thanks, took your advice and now the laptop, dog and myself are all enjoying the beautiful day! Now if I could just blow off the real work and just play ion the Internet it would be perfect!