A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Greed and stupidity would be my guess.....and I don't even know the situation! LOL

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

OMG!!! Well that's a different story. If they deserved to be fired for not doing their jobs or caused harm to your company then YES...>FIRE THEM....no matter what time of year it is.

Signed,

Ms. eating crow. :mrgreen:

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Yep and yep... and some others that knew what had been going on (for a while!!) were lucky they didn't get Pink instead of Red and Green for Christmas. Everyone's a'holes were drew up this morning. I'm just glad I didn't have to do the deed... my big boss did.

Ok now that everyone knows I work with Scrooge... who needs a job? :lol:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

WHatcha got?? :mrgreen:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yeah...whatcha got? And are ya gonna fire us too? LOL

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

LMAO

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Nah... I'll get the big guy to do it.
    I'm a softy. :lol:

8. mnredsky

I feel sick to my stomach today.....my nerves are all shot to *ell!

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I am sleepy. I went to bed early as planned and got a guest at 11 oclock woke me up and couldn't go back to sleep til 4

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Booty call? :mrgreen:

11. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

surprises

My random thought....

Nice surprises are the BEST.

I just got a tearful and genuine apology from my teenager for acting "horsey" recently. I love it when I get a sliver of a moment where I get to feel like I am really making a difference in my teeagers life. It gets hard being the "stupid parents" after a while.

My teenager blessed my soul today!:-D

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

No....... well no, a friend was really upset about not getting to see his lil girl for christmas. She's in another state with her mom. Mom is not gonna let her come here for christmas and he came by needing someone to talk to and me being a sucker for people when they are crying had to let him in and talk with him but then things got weird quick and I sent him home. So I spent the rest of the night with wtf was he thinking in my head. But warning if a man ( no matter how good a friend how long ya known him) shows up drunk and crying just call him a cab and make him wait for it outside, cause I think the alcohol has some effect on men and makes their hands move alot faster.Nothing I hate more than having to B slap someone when I am half a sleep.

13. bandmom

Awww, thats great. It is so nice when they actually acknowledge that they need to apologize and that you actually know what you're talking about some of the time! :-D

14. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Congrads!!!!!! That is sweet. Mine informed me today that I am not to call her baby or hug her in public. lol

15. mnredsky

THAT'S what I'm talking bout...:mrgreen:

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

LOL he won't getting know booty here. He will actually call me in a few and say he's sorry he acted like that and loves me and how we have been friends for so long blah blah blah all men are alot of like at his age. ( I am just figuring this out)

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

18. bandmom

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

At least now they can have gold, glittery **** for brains!

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Now you can make your own Mr. Hankey Christmas decorations!

Remember a few weeks ago that restaurant that was selling the $25,000 Ice Cream Sunday (gold leaf sprinkled on it)? Cracked me up when the health department came in and shut them down a week later.