A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

could be. I need to check mine see if they are gone. lol

2. Clif

Clif Guest

My user settings allow for ten posts per page. If you changed to more posts per page (a quick calculation shows you set it to 40 posts per page), then that is why you have less pages.

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Maybe we should change that to: If you don't have something nice to POST, don't post nothing at all........... :cool:

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yes, I realize that. I was just thinking that if someone had posted a message that went over to the next page, and then either that post or a previous one was deleted, there would be nothing on that next page, and maybe that's why you couldn't get to that page.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

But what fun would that be? :mrgreen:

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Not very much!

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

LOL. then there wouldn't be any reason to have 4042.com.

8. KellBell

I posted the exact same thing, on the 'What happened to' thread, and then I deleted it, it 'fixed itself'. I am glad I wasn't going loco seeing that, and posting that.....:mrgreen:

9. KDsGrandma

OK, here's my theory. A certain poster came back from his time-out last night, posted a whole lot of times, then got out of hand, got permanently banned, and had all his posts deleted. So of course all the posts after his moved up, and that left the last page empty in some threads until other people posted enough to have something on that page again. Convoluted? Yes. Likely? I don't know.

10. KellBell

Hey I like that convoluted theory...the more dramatic the better, especially on here.;)

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

As the 42 turns. lol

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You might be right. Kaci quoted him late last night, I was on due to insomnia and saw the original post. Maybe Webbie is tired of the same old same old.

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Was it that bad?

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You can read what he posted in Kaci's quote, next to last page. ;) I swear, I may have been wrong about it not being Stinger after all.

15. KDsGrandma

I'm guessing there was more, that nobody quoted. I don't think he would have been booted just for what Kaci quoted.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Could be. I went to bed. :lol:

17. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but unless someone is pming you real threats, etc. I don't see any reason to report them. I've never reported anyone, although I do get in disagreements with folks on here. If I don't like what they are saying..I can choose to say something back or put them on ignore. I just believe I'm a big girl and can take care of myself, I can give it and can certainly take it!:mrgreen:

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I agree.

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

My in laws do that to me . . .when they're leaving my house! I love seeing the back of their heads.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There you go, I have never reported anyone either. Webbie is a big boy! :mrgreen: