C3 representative

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by foxfire, Dec 13, 2007.

1. foxfire

foxfire Member

Good morning fellow 4042ers.

I haven't posted a whole lot, but enjoy reading and researching the forums here for different things in the 4042 area.

This morning a gentleman (as I found out later) pulled out in front of me coming out of our neighborhood. I assumed he didn't see me and it was no big deal. I saw the C3 sticker on the back window of his Gold Infinity (I think it's based off the Nissan 200)

Well, I drive a 350Z and let me tell you it's quick, it's fun, and I have a blast driving it. So getting onto 40 this morning on the way to work, I get in the gas leaving the exit ramp, and got to speed on 40 realizing that I'll likely come to a stop at some point later I was just cruising after a little early morning fun. :eek:)

Well a few minutes later, this guy that pulled out in front of me earlier comes blazing up on my butt. Maybe he likes to have a little fun in the morning too, was my initial thought... Then, as he passed me on the right he was waving at me with his christian message of a single middle finger plastered to the window.

So my question is. Is he borrowing his religion or borrowing someone's car?

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Oh boy, here we go!

Grab some popcorn and get settled in cause it's gonna be a long day with this one!

Who wants to join me on the couch to watch this episode unfold?

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

What does the C3 sticker on the car have to do with anything?

Maybe the car was purchased used and the original owner went to C3?
    Maybe Christians that go to C3 aren't perfect, just like no other Christians are?
    Maybe this is all a LIE you posted?

It's just so freaking ridiculous the links some people go to....

A disclaimer as always....see why I don't go to church?? People like this poster:twisted:!

4. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

People just don't practice what they preach. You know what though? The totally awesome and convenient thing for him is that all his sins will be washed away if. He goes to church so he can get away with behavior like that.

5. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Scoot over! LOL

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

When people do that to me... I blow them a kiss and give them the prettiestest smile. :mrgreen:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I see people ALL THE TIME up at 40 and 42, in all that traffic madness, with the jesus fish on their cars, the C3 sticker....9 times out of 10, they are the ones huffing and puffing and blowing their horns, weaving in and out of traffic, making jestures...all I can do is laugh at the irony.

8. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Well the original poster said pulled our of "our" neighborhood. So I'm assuming they live in the same neighborhood. That just makes no sense that someone would flip you off if you two are pulling out of the same neighborhood, now does it?

Why don't you drive through "our" neighborhood and speak to them about this??

People get road aggressive to me, I pull out the camera phone and start snapping pics...they never know how to react, except get the heck away from me.:mrgreen:

9. michelle

Come on in. There's room for more . . . who wants to join us?

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ME TOO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and I wave like its my BESTEST friend EVER!!

11. Clif

Clif Guest

And y'all took the bait.

12. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I'm in, pass the popcorn please, can I smoke in here or do I have to go outside?

13. le

le Well-Known Member

OUTSIDE:!:

14. Clif

Clif Guest

Did someone mention smoking???

I have been quit for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 6 Days, 19 hours and 53 minutes (57 days). I have saved $182.02 by not smoking 1,156 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 10/16/2007 2:10 PM

15. michelle

Come on in Kimmie! Did you bring the beer?

16. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

yep, we are good!

17. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

congrats to you darling, but my son and grandson live with me and 3 other grandchildren come every other weekend..... now would not be the time.... pass me a beer!

18. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

AMEN!

19. Clif

Clif Guest

Was not suggesting, recommending, advising, proposing or otherwise urging you or anyone else to quit. Whether or not you smoke tobacco or any other substance is your business.

I was simply, no more and no less, patting myself on the back.

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I do I do!!