C3 representative

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by foxfire, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Way to go Cliff. Next year you'll wonder how anyone could be stupid enough enjoy breathing smoke.

2. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Congrats Clif! I quit 12/2/07. I've slipped one time since then, but overall I am doing pretty good (I could eat one right now, but didn't go out to smoke with my coworkers). My DH is quitting on Jan. 1, so it'll be easier for me then.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Clif, THAT IS AWESOME!! Good for you! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

4. plummobile

plummobile Well-Known Member

CLIF

Hey let me do that for you....PAT<PAT<PAT.

Congrats!!! Hang in there and take it one at a time.

For all of you trying, there's hope. I quit cold turkey in 1986 after smoking 3 pks a day.
    Occasionally, I still want one but I look at my kids and grandkids and I find something else
    to do.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  5. KellBell

no doubt, I try real hard not to dry heave at the smell of it everytime I walk into a restaurant. I am going to WV next week, for a week, cannot WAIT, it's a smoke free restaurant state. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

And a well-deserved pat on the back it was, too.

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

That's awesome Ken!

8. le

le Well-Known Member

How about driving behind someone smoking, bluck. Then comes the butt out the window, arrgh.

9. KellBell

10. le

le Well-Known Member

11. KellBell

you'll be wearing it out....I know its AT least once a day I log on and report someone.....if not twice. :mrgreen:

12. le

le Well-Known Member

I wish I would have had this yesterday, I do indeed. Some moron in a tiny little pickup musta been cleaning house...I about followed him home when the styrofoam container came flying out his window. :evil:

13. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Got butter on that popcorn?

14. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Love beer, but I'd prefer Diet Coke with popcorn.
    Light on the salt, please.

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yes, we have butter for the popcorn and we have beer on tap. Come on in and cop a squat.

Congrats Ken and Clif! I wish you both the best of luck.

I used to smoke. For a week. In High School. Had to quit because it was killing me because I didn't know how to do it right. I could never figure out if you were supposed to suck or blow on the dang cigarette.

I should be glad that no one bothered to teach me how to do it correctly.

Speaking of litterbugs, I used to work with a jerk who would actually empty the ash tray in his van on the road while he was sitting at a stoplight. One day a man followed him to the office and came in and got our boss' name from me and called later to tell my boss what a jerk he had working for him. I thought it was hilarious!!! I wish he would have come in a beat his tail for it.

16. Clif

Clif Guest

There's a can of worms I hope no one opens.

Many years ago I knew a girl who had that same problem, but it had nothing to do with cigarettes.

17. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

CLIF!:shock:

18. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Congratulations Clif!
    Keep it up!! That's the best gift (any time of year) you can give your kids and grandkids. The gift of not having to watch you die a slow and agonizing death as you lose the ability to pump O2 to your body. (I've watched more than one family member die this way - horrible death, indescribably horrible!!!!)

APPLAUSE!!! APPLAUSE!!! APPLAUSE!!! APPLAUSE!!!:-D

19. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

No. The OP stated that it wasn't until later and on a different road that the same person, who he recognized from earlier, had flipped him the bird.

I believe his point was not so much about the bad driver, but more about what happened to 'love thy neighbor'.

20. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Congrats to you too SB
    - same thing I said to Clif applies here!! Keep it up!!