A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

start disinfecting girl....never too late!! we all have a some sort of cold here...runny noses that won't STOP. Driving me insane hearing everyone 'sniffing' NON STOP!

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I KNOW my neighbor's dog did not just walk over here and **** in my yard....

<off to get shovel, and train for the newest olympic event>

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yes Ma'am! :lol:

4. KellBell

hop to it, or I shall break out with more of Buckwheats Greatest HIts!:shock::mrgreen:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You should hear my DH sing it like Elmer Fudd............................:lol::lol::lol: He does a great Donald Duck too. :mrgreen:

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You go girl!

7. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Aww kdc I'm sorry you're sick. Those are the 2 things I normally get...only not at the same time. Girl, when you do it, you do it all the way don't you? Strep throat knocks me on my butt for several days. I hate it!!! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Brenda

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ya'll are so sweet! Thank you Bren. I was pretty sure I had bronchitis, I get it at the drop of a hat, apparently once you've had it a few times, you are more susceptible to it, and I have never smoked a day in my life. That is usually accompanied by a sinus infection, this strep stuff is a new one on me. The doc was suprised I tested postitive for it, she said my throat didn't look "streppy" whatever that means, it sure hurt like hell though. Hope I don't get it ever again, that is for sure. I feel for anyone who has had it!

9. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I aint chunky..I'm big boned!!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Aw girl, so sorry you are feeling so bad - take those meds and kick that strep's you know what. Christmas is right around the corner and then comes Jan 21st when i was thinking about trying to do another lunch, you have to be better by then cause our lunches just are not the same without you.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

BTW. i am just curious, why am i the only one in the household that knows how to load and unload a dishwasher even when others have been shown how repeatedly???????

12. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I am back. Computer crashed, truck broke down, car broke down (they are 2005's:evil:) ugh...Got the truck and the computer fixed. The car will have to wait.

Any ideas.. The car is going in and out of overdrive every 30 seconds or so. It is a focus. We call it something else that I cant say here.:lol:.

Auto Zone said they couldnt hook it up to the diagnostic machine because the check engine light isnt on. But the O/D light is on and off. I thought it could be hooked up..

uuuughhhhhhhhhhhh. Merry Christmas...............

I missed yall..

Pattie

13. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome back girl! That sucks about everything breaking down at once like that. Have you finished up with finals & papers for this semester?

Hopefully, when Ken gets on in a little while, he will have some good suggestions for your car. Good luck with that!

14. KellBell

HI T4T!! We missed you like crazy. Your streak of 'good luck' sounds about like mine has been since November, 'cept I think you win.

Welcome back chick! :mrgreen:

15. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I hate when it's 20 degrees outside and your HEAT on your car decided to stop working.
    Can you say BURRRRRRR!

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

They have em in Cableas. :mrgreen: Make sure you order them through S&H greenpoints site so you get greenpoints.

Ahh,,,,, time to get ready for work. Burr.

17. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I wonder if there is a polite way to tell someone their breath smells like crap?

18. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

LOL! Let them see the tears that come to your eyes, maybe? :lol:

19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Thats alot nicer than what I am going to do if he talks in my face again. LOL I am gonna tell him his breath smells like he may have some dingle berries stuck in his teeth. lmao

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Have you considered offering him a mint?