C3 IS A JOKE

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by d15pwer, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Why don't you call?

2. Clif

Clif Guest

Why is it C3 is responsible for someone else's list? And if C3 requests they be removed from the list and aren't, then what?

As I said before, when I was running ClaytonOnline, the Johnston County web site had a few links to my site that were either non existent or mis spelled. Several emails requesting correction went unacknowledged (and the links were still incorrect up to the time I sold ClaytonOnline).

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Get your facts straight Barnie Fife, it's not my church! I'm an "outsider" myself. I don't even go to church, due to all of these so called "christians" on here that constantly have something, anything negative to say about this church!

[​IMG]

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

You don't, seriously, let posters on a forum interfere with your relationship with a church? :shock:

5. Southernborn

No, I don't. I have my own religion that I celebrate in the privacy of my home. I just hate that a lot of folks who go to church every Sunday and proclaim they are such devoted Christians, are nothing more than hypocrites who try to glorify themselves.

I have a personal relationship with God, and I don't need a church to have it.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I agree, it is a nightmare to get the information changed, added or removed. Somehow it isn't a priority for most organizations.

7. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

because i believe they support both the sbc and baptist state convention of n.c. with financial ($$$) support. maybe like missions (lottie moon and annie armstrong). otherwise will someone fron c3 advse where they send their money in support of mission work, both in the u.s. and around the world. just look at your annual budget to get this answer. that is if c3 shares their annual budget information with all members. and i am not a member of c3 so i have no authority to make a call.

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I agree with You !

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I am sorry I lost interest after reading the word because.

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Barney why do you care? Let the church urinate their money away anyway they want, as long as it does not violate the law let them do what ever they want with the money.

11. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

A point to ponder

To those who don't go to church because of hypocrites...

I once heard a pastor on the radio say that grocery stores are full of hypocrites, but everyone still buys groceries.

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

LMAO

13. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Good one, Ready!!! You know, if we were looking for a "perfect" church, remember this. The minute anyone walks in, it won't be perfect any more.

Or, Look at it like this. If alot of us stayed away from the opposite because of what someone did to us, or how they acted, we'd never have EVER married or had kids................Don't let what someone did to you in some church affect the rest of your life.............

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

AMEN! I couldn't agree with you more! Thank you for saying what I was thinking! and I will continue to worship in the privacy of my own home.

15. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

The one question I have is why is the thread still going on? Most of you want to bash C3 and all you are doing is giving them free publicity. And, honestly.....most of us out here don't really give a rats behind anyway. Let it go..............

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  16. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

AMEN!!!! Thank you!

17. Clif

Clif Guest

Is this an opinion, or do you know this for a fact?

18. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

Also heard a pastor say one time that the only thing smaller than a hypocrite was someone who could hide behind one.

:shock:

19. Southernborn

Well, I'm not hiding, I choose not to go to church. A lot of that stems from my parents making me go every time the church doors were open. Like I've stated, I don't believe in order to have a relationship with God, you have to go to church.

My question would be to those that do go to church and talk negative about people or other churches, what purpose does that serve God?

20. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

someone mention sushi?