So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Coming back from Wisconsin after Christmas, my wife and me were separated on the plane. When it came time to land the Stewardess thought I had died during the flight, my wife had to come over and yell at me before I woke up.

2. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

At least you got some sleep. I can see how one could take time to rest any chance they get with traveling all of the time. Keep safe.

Grace

3. justme71

justme71 Guest

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am married to Jim for 12 years, we have 2 kids a 7 year old son and soon to be 4 year old daughter.
    I am a sathm and I homeschool my kids.
    We just moved to Clayton 5 months ago from Florida. We are orginally from Connecticut.
    It is nice to see a forum to find information.

Oh, we also have 2 cats, 2 dogs and 2 guinea pigs.

4. Clif

Clif Guest

Does that mean you're moving back, just very slowly?

5. justme71

justme71 Guest

no, the kids both have medical problems. And my husband hated shoveling the snow.
    We seem to like it here and are looking to meet new people

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! I'm from New Hampshire, but I've lived all over. I've been in NC since '84, and Johnston County since '85, and they still won't let me call myself a native! But I like it here, anyway. Beats shoveling snow!

7. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

Puh-lease, Grandma! I was born in Connecticut and moved to NC at 6 months of age in 1962, and I'm not a native! Just the other day, the vampire lady (sorry, I can't spell phlebotomist) at the doctor's office told me I didn't sound like I was from around here. Go figger!

8. justme71

justme71 Guest

Thanks for the welcome! Where in NH are you from? We have relatives in Conway, way too cold for us there!!

9. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

I really want to know, who are you?

(Sorry, can't resist :beathorse:)

10. trailblazer

trailblazer Active Member

Who I am

I am a 34 yr old mom of a 4 yr old and 1 yr old. My husband and I have been married for 8 years and together for 12. My name is because I like hiking / outdoors and also feel like a trailblazer in the science field because I work in Research and Development. We moved here from Groton, CT not long ago, but most family is here in NC. If you would like to find a cool church, The Church at Clayton Crossings is very nice and open to people from anywhere. We are finding it easy to adjust to NC life. 8). I haven't figured out how to make an avatar yet.

11. unctrhl

unctrhl Guest

39 yo female 2 kids, 19 and 15. Moved to the Garner area in Johnston Co. from Garner in Wake Co. Lived in Wake Co. for the last 22 years. Divorced but have a wonderful boyfried. All of you sound like a bunch of great folks.:lol:

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am the nicest. The rest are wannabe's.

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I thought we voted you most likely to stalk someone!?!

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Everyone knows I'M THE NICEST! :grouphug:

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I thought I was ? LOL

16. ServerSnapper

You did...But she doesn't know that yet!

17. ServerSnapper

You are the nicest LOOKING!!!!!! But I am nicer.:ack:

18. ServerSnapper

Darlin she doesn't want to be gutted and prodded....Now lets face it. I am the nicest personisticallyone.

19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

She was bound to find out sooner or later!

20. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I can not believe you threw that back in my face! I threatened to gut one person one time ( on here) and I had reasons. That thing was asking for it! LOL