A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Good job, peaches.
    To is a preposition, and it does often indicate movement in a direction. Too is an adjective or adverb - it describes something.

2. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

:hurray:

3. Grace Slick

Grace Slick Well-Known Member

Yes, I think between Ready and Clif, I may understand this one too. If I got that one correct then I have learned much today. What with Ready helping me on "their and there", Hugh and Harley teaching me something new on the Stolen Identities and KDs explaining the Traffic Ticket issue I am aglow.....

Thanks,
    Grace

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Here's all of my two's, to's and too's from now on

2 :mrgreen:

5. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Well, I am going to get ready for dinner now with two of our good friends. We are going to eat some great Italian food for our 28th anniversary tonight, and hopefully will be drinking some great Italian wine, too!

6. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:lol: You're a nut!

Happy anniversary Peaches!!

7. Grace Slick

Thank you. What great help all of you are and I to am going to get dinner ready for the two of us. I will make a big salad, too!

Did I get it??????????

Grace

8. harleygirl

Happy Anniversay girl, tell your DH we said HEY!!!!

Oh and don't use your credit card:shock: :lol:

9. KDsGrandma

Happy Anniversary! :cheers:

10. KDsGrandma

Quick, go back and edit that post to put another o in the one that means also. :lol::lol::jester:

11. Grace Slick

Oh no! I didn't get it right. For goodness sakes...it just cannot be that hard. Let me have this sink into this old brain and maybe I can get it right next time.

Thanks,
    Grace

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Why does a mans face keep popping up on the corner of this page saying he's in 42 chat? I have seen it for a few days now. Anyone else seen it?

13. harleygirl

Yeah, but if he's been in the chat room now for 2 weeks, I'm NOT goin in! <yikes>

14. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I would go in, but I aint going alone LOL. I was thinking he's not really in there its just a advertisment. I may go in to see. I am I will come back and report! LOL

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I want to see the man in the chat room.....LOL....kidding. I don't see him. I have never been there, I will go now, I am not skeerd. :boxing:

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I tried it said error try again in a few min. I tried again it said error. I was gonna ask him why he's been in there two weeks! LOL

17. harleygirl

I'm clean!
    BUT... the pilot light went out AGAIN!

God get me out of Apex - pray people pray!!!!! :mrgreen:

I need to call my MIL. :hurray:

18. ready2cmyKing

I must have missed this while I was ON the wagon, but exactly why are you in Apex instead of JoCo? :?

19. harleygirl

You got it.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  20. ready2cmyKing

My dog's farts are enough to singe the hairs right out of your nose! I'm telling ya, they'll make you do either this [​IMG]or this [​IMG] fer sure!